Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Nike drop the RO's with a restock of Plats and Solars all at once to end it all......

did anyone see the Complex Article today where it basically listed Mark's RO timeline and the last update said that a source mentioned that they would be dropped before the DB line... so i guess that would be tomorrow... unless they drop tonight.... lol

Last edited:
Nike didn't want Kanye's ideas just his celebrity status. Dude is angry.... He felt ignored, be littled, and disrespected by Nike.

If these get scrapped....

people will be begging WiseGuy to come back with his charity pairs at that steal price

Is there proof that kanye is now with adidas? Post a link
Probably won't be until Kanye's Nike deal runs out or his non compete, if he has one. I bet his lawyers and his people are monitoring the situation closely, reminding him not to say anything publicly that would jeopardize his current situation with Nike or his future company. 

Probably won't be until Kanye's Nike deal runs out or his non compete, if he has one. I bet his lawyers and his people are monitoring the situation closely, reminding him not to say anything publicly that would jeopardize his current situation with Nike or his future company. 
I think they're past that with all these rants.
laugh.gif

I just want one pair tbh I could careless who designed it I liked the ones but didn't go after them the way I did for the solars and plats missed out online even drove like a mad man around philly in a scavenger hunt still no shoes I'm not paying 4g's and better for nikes or any other shoe for that matter if he goes to another brand if I like the shoe I'll try to buy it .
IMO if he goes to Adidas prepare for for tight leather sweatsuits in the 80's rundmc had people wearing them west is like rundmc on steroids I have to agree its a smart move for him with that being said I WANT MY NIKE AIR YEEZY 2 RED WHATEVER!

I think they're past that with all these rants.:lol:

Kanye is the type of person, that even at his grown *** age, if you tell him not to touch a hot stove he'll still do it.

Then turn around and rant about why he did it and how you can't control him. "I'LL TOUCH WHATEVER STOVE I WANT"

Smart move for Adidas they already have Sean and 2 chainz on the roster and have been racking up a good string of quality releases and seem to be righting the ship as far as quality of kicks.Kanye gets to work with Y-3 and possibly D.Rose down the line .Adidas gives its designers freedom to create and make new products.Jeremy Scott line went from being a hilarous joke a few years ago now it sells out fast as High end fashion and streetwear blur more these days. I hope Kanye can get his act together mentally and drop the confederate flags and martha stewart voice and do something remotely decent. Yohji Yamamoto is a great mentor to have

Kanye is the type of person, that even at his grown *** age, if you tell him not to touch a hot stove he'll still do it.

Then turn around and rant about why he did it and how you can't control him. "I'LL TOUCH WHATEVER STOVE I WANT"
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 *sizzle*

On point. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think they're past that with all these rants.:lol:

:rofl:

kanye sorta is the kind of person that you can't intelligently disagree with, no point in talking to people like that. as soon as you disagree with them they get mad

They weren't even that much. What were they, Like $5-$10 more?

But the avg consumer definitely isn't down to pay APC prices for jeans

They were $80 more actually... But overall I think you, Mark, and Mart are correct. People that found out about APC just because of the collab obviously are surprised by the pricing overall.

I've been a fan of APC for a while but must admit that their pricing has steadily increased while the quality has simply not.

I remember when I used to pay $140 for New Standards... Now they are $185...

Last edited:
They were $80 more actually... But overall I think you, Mark, and Mart are correct. People that found out about APC just because of the collab obviously are surprised by the pricing overall.

I've been a fan of APC for a while but must admit that their pricing has steadily increased while the quality has simply not.

I remember when I used to pay $140 for New Standards... Now they are $185...
Agreed. I don't even go directly through their site anymore. Nordstroms and Barney's always have better deals (unless it's the twice a year APC's site is having their huge sale).

Back to Red Yeezy's .. I really hope Nike starts discussing release plans Tuesday of this upcoming week. If not then it would be Tuesday after Thanksgiving.... Assuming the December release date rumor sticks

Dead on :lol:

Hopefully these drop. But don't mind the Adidas switch at all. The Raf/Adidas and RO/Adidas collabs are both dope to me and u can 100% tell that the designers made most of the decisions about the final product

On one hand am I wrong for feeling like there is still an allure of the partnership between Nike & Kanye that just wouldn't exist if Ye is with Adidas.

On the other hand him getting a deal with adidas would be a pretty big moment reminiscent of Run DMC getting their Adidas in the early - mid 80s.

I can tell you though being at the show on Wed in Brooklyn you almost felt like he wanted to tell you who his deal was with but held back.

im sure they will drop. Kanye is scheduled for one more colorway , as stated in his contract with  nike. I doubt nike would dishonor that portion of the agreement. Expect these and expect these very soon. 

I actually did that when I was like 3. My mom told me to touch the red hot stove as a joke and I did it lol guess I was brave or stupid.

Kinda bummed he's signing with Adidas. I really can't stand any of their shoes, they are all completely hideous. I even think the JS Adidas are trash.

Hopefully Nike slams the market with red Octobers, makes tens of thousands of pairs to get every penny they can get out of him before his contract ends. That would be lovely.

I actually did that when I was like 3. My mom told me to touch the red hot stove as a joke and I did it lol guess I was brave or stupid.

Kinda bummed he's signing with Adidas. I really can't stand any of their shoes, they are all completely hideous. I even think the JS Adidas are trash.

Hopefully Nike slams the market with red Octobers, makes tens of thousands of pairs to get every penny they can get out of him before his contract ends. That would be lovely.

Why would you assume Kanye's sneakers with Adidas would look anything like Jeremy Scott's line? You're generalizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom