Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I hear the Red Octobers are gonna drop this year. It could be BLACK FRIDAY....it could be after Christmas. Who knows?

From what I hear the Red Octobers are gonna drop this year. It could be BLACK FRIDAY....it could be after Christmas. Who knows?
Man, come on with this BS! 

Now everybody's throwing out dates just in case it drops so you can say "I told you so" for NT-cred?!

Aight....here's my date to get as many reps and quotes as I can........December 31st..... 

Man that was a hell of a show.

Kanye just wants a chance, I believe in him that he will be one of the greatest creators of all time. And I love the word he used, marginalize.

He said companies just say "where your headphones?"

He wants to be into fashion and create other things, but everyone is telling him just make hits.

He can do it.

Man, come on with this BS! 

Now everybody's throwing out dates just in case it drops so you can say "I told you so" for NT-cred?!

Aight....here's my date to get as many reps and quotes as I can........December 31st..... 
I'm not trying to get cred or anything, I'm just relaying what someone told me who "has a connect" to a boutique that has carried the shoe before.

Ask yourself why Nike wouldn't release a shoe that will make them tons of money. Kanye is giving them all the publicity it needs over the past week. The hype is at an all time high.

Releasing during the holiday season > October anyways.

Clearly Kanye never had any power with Nike. He calls them "red october" and wants the shoes mass produced and Nike doesn't even care. They'll release them when they want and limited as usual. 

I just hope I get a pair 
smokin.gif

No way they're dropping BF!

No reports of NTs/QS accounts having received them so unless they suddenly arrive at their doors or, God forbid, its a TLO only drop, calling duck tales on that.

He mentioned Adidas just before Good Life

In a small rant he asked the AmEx executive there to "give him a chance" / invest and said that he just wants to design for Louis, Adidas, Nike, yada yada yada

Man that was a hell of a show.

Kanye just wants a chance, I believe in him that he will be one of the greatest creators of all time. And I love the word he used, marginalize.

He said companies just say "where your headphones?"

He wants to be into fashion and create other things, but everyone is telling him just make hits.

He can do it.

Agreed.

I was also at the MSG show, amazing.

Just ended. Greeat show for rants. Not so great for music lol if that makes sense. I'm sure it's all out there but I have the rant on video

You crazy dawg.

No I'm not crazy. The rant last night was best I've ever seen but the losers in my section would not stop crying about it.

The show last week at TD just flowed so much better. Plus he played Street Lights last week and not last night

Interesting points:
Let crowd sing red October line

The throwing contracts at me you know most ni**as can't read - new slaves added the word most

Yeah I'm better than Louis yeah I'm better than Gucci - Clique.. He changed how it starts

Lol Mark you aint even reaching to make your concert review seem relevant to the thread topic.

Last edited:
Lol Mark you aint even reaching to make your concert review seem relevant to the thread topic.

Mark, it's time to go outside fam

This is the 2nd time in the past week you've tried to call me out. First you tell me to go outside. I finally go outside and make it to the show and now you tell me I can't post anymore :smh:

There is no info. I was merely sharing a few more thoughts (like lyric changes that has been discussed in here) Sorry if anyone was bothered by that. We will now go back to anxiously waiting on your next super important and incredibly relevant posts.......

This is the 2nd time in the past week you've tried to call me out. First you tell me to go outside. I finally go outside and make it to the show and now you tell me I can't post anymore
mean.gif

There is no info. I was merely sharing a few more thoughts (like lyric changes that has been discussed in here) Sorry if anyone was bothered by that. We will now go back to anxiously waiting on your next super important and incredibly relevant posts.......
not sure if this is all serious, they're jsut shoes yall

The only thing I hope, regardless the brand he'll join, is that his line is going to be as great as LVs and Yeezys.
Love him or hate him, he's like Midas. Everything he touches transforms in gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom