Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those up there look a little suspect.
Prob TaoBao specials fr the factory.

Wouldn't entertain anything now til well after the release if at all. Too much hype and people willing to pay used Honda Civic money for them is retarted.

:lol: true story .... it is definitely used Honda money. the RO are going to bring out the worst of worst of slime balls. Def somebody will get got that day :smh:

They not dropping the red Octobers give it up already Ye signed his contract with Y3

Well they're in Memphis at BRD, 100% confirmed. So it's either they sell them soon, or they hit the outlets soon.

False. I was at the Garden lastnight at Yeezus concert and Ye said specifically "That he had asked Nike when the red Octobers dropping and they said the don't know" he said "The said the fans should ask when they dropping them....he also stated that Monday hell make the announcement as to who he signed his deal with"

They're prob on a freighter ship and Swoosh is gonna torpedo it right outta the water...

YOU SUNK MY BATTLESHIP!

:lol:

False. I was at the Garden lastnight at Yeezus concert and Ye said specifically "That he had asked Nike when the red Octobers dropping and they said the don't know" he said "The said the fans should ask when they dropping them....he also stated that Monday hell make the announcement as to who he signed his deal with"
doesn't mean they are not releasing

doesn't mean they are not releasing

What is It you don't get...he's no longer with Nike let it go!

homie, people in this thread know more about the release than yeezy himself..

he doesn't have to line up or any of that.

"false" like if you were about to say something useful...
laugh.gif

"i kanye west am signed to....KANYE WEST IM MY OWN BOSS IM GOD IM THE UNIVERSE"..*drops mic*..

thats the announcement.

How does what Ye said, make what I said false? SMH.

I confirmed the BRD rumor with a close friend in Memphis. He provided pictures as well, of which I cannot repost.

tumblr_m0yw8c78lG1qkzq2g.jpg

Jk but seriously though :smh:

Tired of dis he say she say. Where da stockroom pics

Last edited:
nothing you said makes the statement false =[

Ok...I know y'all hopeful for the release there's gonna be a lot ppl heated when they don't drop. Y'all talking about rumors and I got a homie that works at the Nike head qtrs with high intel....You right you know more than Ye :smh

Anyone in here going tonight? MSG!!! Last night!!!

Edit: last nights speech

At around 5min

Last edited:
that rumour about the RO being in memphis at the distribution center is true.

DJ FOLK mentioned it and is a pretty reliable source. he was the first to introduce information on many other shoes and has yet to be wrong. 

Also, if Nike decides to dump this release altogether, what to come of the Yeezus CD winners?...
Can't wait yo see how this all plays out.

PURE DRAMA

Ye said George Lucas could of made a Fashion Line out of Star Wars Warddrobe. 
laugh.gif

I think he just gave away his biggest inspiration. 

Also, if Nike decides to dump this release altogether, what to come of the Yeezus CD winners?...
Can't wait yo see how this all plays out.

PURE DRAMA
CD winners are getting their pairs no matter what.

also i just remembered that kanye and nike have  a contract for this final shoe. Nike will not go against the contract, the shoes will come out %100

that rumour about the RO being in memphis at the distribution center is true.

DJ FOLK mentioned it and is a pretty reliable source. he was the first to introduce information on many other shoes and has yet to be wrong. 
somebody gonna try and rob this place in Memphis?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom