Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that was a hell of a show.

Kanye just wants a chance, I believe in him that he will be one of the greatest creators of all time. And I love the word he used, marginalize.

He said companies just say "where your headphones?"

He wants to be into fashion and create other things, but everyone is telling him just make hits.

He can do it.
my teas gone cold im wonderin why 

I got out of bed at all

The morning rain clouds up my window

an i cant see at all

i would think a fan like yourself would have better seats
true. I usually do have better seats but I've seen him soooo many times and always look for the best seats. This time me and my girl were like we don't need VIP or anything, especially since it's standing only. TD garden I was closer to the stage. Idc still decent seats. Still a good show

I doubt Nike announces these before Black Friday, they don't want people skipping this weekend's releases to save their money for Yeezys. That's just how I feel.

I doubt Nike announces these before Black Friday, they don't want people skipping this weekend's releases to save their money for Yeezys. That's just how I feel.

Not sure I agree with the logic there.

Yeezy's are only going to be had by 1% compared to gr's or even qs's of Nike/JB/Bron drops this week.

People gunning for these know fully well their chances of snagging at retail are slim to none so either they've already anticipated and gotten their stash up or movin' onto something else once the dust settles..

Not sure I agree with the logic there.

Yeezy's are only going to be had by 1% compared to gr's or even qs's of Nike/JB/Bron drops this week.

People gunning for these know fully well their chances of snagging at retail are slim to none so either they've already anticipated and gotten their stash up or movin' onto something else once the dust settles..

You really think that low numbers stops anyone from thinking they have a chance? lol

We will see brothers, sisters, cousins, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, all come out of the wood work for a chance to get a pair. And if they know that they're around the corner, well why spend that 270 on a GR LeBron or Foamposite? Let's wait an extra week and try for Yeezys.

Last edited:
You really think that low numbers stops anyone from thinking they have a chance? lol

We will see brothers, sisters, cousins, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, all come out of the wood work for a chance to get a pair. And if they know that they're around the corner, well why spend that 270 on a GR LeBron or Foamposite? Let's wait an extra week and try for Yeezys.

Yes the yeezys are the coolest.

659 unread post & im gonna assume i dont need to read them or update the thread title.......

First page tells you everything since the new thread started. Props to the OP.

Bruh i am the OP :lol:

659 unread post

You're not missing much bro. Just the fact that ADDIDAS is spelled wrong and Full House should be in the title.

damn how the hell did i do that :lol:

thanks for the heads up on that

Last edited:
Bruh i am the OP :lol:

Wow I didn't even realize :rofl: Good job. Haven't checked thread in a week or two and got everything I needed to know this morning :nthat:

But, why you would take on this responsibility, I don't know :lol:

its not difficult... unless you space out 5-6 days of not checking the thread like i did.....

& assuming nothing major will happen soon ill prbly be ghost from wed-monday or tuesday

so if i do need to change something just @ me

Saw a few guys wearing the Red Yeezy's last night. One of them was definitely fake. The other was too far for me to tell. The third looked real tbh.

Sick of seeing hundreds of people wear red sneakers though. Those all red AM 90 4th of July's were nauseating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom