Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Not Nov. December.
2. May be the last Yeezy (from Nike) - Ye has been meeting with Adidas all week.
3. The way these will be released will be "interesting" to say the least. :wink:
4. Yw.

Kanye-West-WTF.gif

So the friends and family pairs have gone out? Is that the same friends and family as the Nike F&F? I ask because I think I am able to procure a F&F pass, but apparently it's only for one day, and I know damn well a Nike employee store is not gonna have Yeezy 2's sitting around waiting to be picked up. So how did the F&F people order theirs?
apparently it works if you print it out and you're somewhat cool with the manager. someone said to mention bill bellamy when you speak to him.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Stop it, a Yeezy collab with Pony would sellout before the sneakers would be released online and in store. Ye' has transcended music and had become a fashion idol.

A release around Christmas is a horrible idea. And I would not be surprised if they did it.

Like I said before, they will release the same day as the AJ1 Retro High OG "Bred" on the 12/28

Last edited:
Adidas, or LA Gear for that matter. I don't care. If the shoes look good, made of quality materials, I'm on it. I'd hope he stays with Nike simply because it's Nike, but I wouldn't trip if he went with a company that gave him more creative control.

Anyway, EAGERLY awaiting those images from Sami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom