Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing a 12/7 rumored date too..but it's just a date people are throwing around on Twitter. I don't really think that it matters if something else is dropping on the release date...they are probably gonna drop randomly on that date like the last release...and whatever Jordan, or whatever will release at it's normal 8AM time...

So what's the consensus on sizing...Never got the other two color-ups so no clue what I'm looking at here...I'm a 12 in most everything Nike so should I go with that?

If that's always true about the release dates when SuNiversal (hopefully) blesses the thread with pics we should be able to see the production dates and get a better estimate 

Idk if its always true which is why I asked.

The tags that we have seen are 9/23 or 9/25.

So tomorrow will be the first time, we will see legitamate RO's not owned by Kanye/Kim sent from Nike themselves! What a great day or what? :smile:

Was at work and didn't know the last thread was closed well now I'm here! Ready for the pics tomorrow

So the friends and family pairs have gone out? Is that the same friends and family as the Nike F&F? I ask because I think I am able to procure a F&F pass, but apparently it's only for one day, and I know damn well a Nike employee store is not gonna have Yeezy 2's sitting around waiting to be picked up. So how did the F&F people order theirs?

So the friends and family pairs have gone out? Is that the same friends and family as the Nike F&F? I ask because I think I am able to procure a F&F pass, but apparently it's only for one day, and I know damn well a Nike employee store is not gonna have Yeezy 2's sitting around waiting to be picked up. So how did the F&F people order theirs?
F&F means friends and family of Kanye, not Nike.

he thinks we're talking about friends and family coupons :lol:

Last edited:

he thinks we're talking about friends and family coupons :lol:

:rofl:

View media item 651622

I will be on alert on instagram and this thread for Sami's post

#samiwatch

venp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom