Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if Nike drops the Red Octobers the same day as Kanye's new Adidas shoe. :rofl:

NOOO Waaay...******g hate adidas!!
mean.gif

Yeezy prices will go up to $500 per pair. Thought Reebok would be a better fit hip hop wise. Are you really surprised that he joined adidas >D

I would LOVE for Kanye to have a line dissing the Nike Yeezy line in a song. Something along the lines of him not being caught dead in a pair or that people with style shouldnt wear them. Just to see what the market for them would become.

Curious to see what comes of this. As of now, only adidas I can rock with are shell toes.

I would LOVE for Kanye to have a line dissing the Nike Yeezy line in a song. Something along the lines of him not being caught dead in a pair or that people with style shouldnt wear them. Just to see what the market for them would become.
Lol.. sad thing is "that line" would affect sales.  But that's the current state of the game right now :frown:

"Rather be a D* than a swallower"

I know people will say not to take the reps seriously but just chatted to an online rep for Europe. She said that as far as they know, these will still release. For Europe, it will be at selected retailers only and she is not sure if they will be on nike.com...

I honestly believe whatever he designs at Adidas is going to sell only way I see his sneakers not selling out quick is if Adidas made so many damn pairs that everyone can scoop a pair on release day and I don't see that happening either. 

I know people will say not to take the reps seriously but just chatted to an online rep for Europe. She said that as far as they know, these will still release. For Europe, it will be at selected retailers only and she is not sure if they will be on nike.com...

If this is true, then that's good news, unless Nike pulls the plug :O

The adidas deal is very unique. I'm assuming it will be closer to what Jeremy Scott has going on since Kanye has pushed for a full collection rather than just shoes.

If adidas had people excited about Teyana Taylor's and A$AP's shoe, these will be nothing less than a hit.

I legit hope they don't release. I would LOVE it if they completely scrapped the entire RO release and it never saw the light of day.

Sure I would like a pair, but I would get more satisfaction from seeing It break all the little hypebeast hearts out there, the ultimate troll.

The Yeezy 2 represents everything that is wrong with the sneaker game today. It pretty much marked the end of casual collecting. It turned sneakers from a hobby to a bot infested, reselling, week long camp out and ******ed bubble investment - and Yeezus forbid one day the bubble pops then all of our "expensive" collections will just be used sneakers worth a fraction of what we payed. I would love to see all these overnight "sneakerheads" lose interest as fast as they gained it. They don't love sneakers, they love the hype. People paying $300+ for a GR Jordan? 5 years ago the same shoe would hit outlet shelves on sale, ******ed.

End rant....
x1000 exactly how i feel

nike should re release the other yeezys at $99 and produce millions of them

to annoy YEE - and adidas should bring out the yeezy 3 asap an again make them availble 

I legit hope they don't release. I would LOVE it if they completely scrapped the entire RO release and it never saw the light of day.

Sure I would like a pair, but I would get more satisfaction from seeing It break all the little hypebeast hearts out there, the ultimate troll.

The Yeezy 2 represents everything that is wrong with the sneaker game today. It pretty much marked the end of casual collecting. It turned sneakers from a hobby to a bot infested, reselling, week long camp out and ******ed bubble investment - and Yeezus forbid one day the bubble pops then all of our "expensive" collections will just be used sneakers worth a fraction of what we payed. I would love to see all these overnight "sneakerheads" lose interest as fast as they gained it. They don't love sneakers, they love the hype. People paying $300+ for a GR Jordan? 5 years ago the same shoe would hit outlet shelves on sale, ******ed.

End rant....
Bro...let me get you a violin, and some tissue. Dont worry im sure theres a lot more threads on here that will love to hear your sad rant, but us "hypebeast" would love if u go to a old head forum, dont worry i didnt forget about your violin and tissues ill bring that over to you. 
ohwell.gif

nike should re release the other yeezys at $99 and produce millions of them

to annoy YEE - and adidas should bring out the yeezy 3 asap an again make them availble 
SMH.... It is not personal just business.  Nike will release the "Red October" because it is a Nike product not a Kanye product.   

Bit of an update.. I reached out to his camp to talk and they told me I shouldn’t wear my Yeezys anymore and they are sending me something shortly.

Nike can still release them and he has no control over that.

If all he wants is royalties our deal could be possible in the near future at first it was a pretty long list. I will keep you guys posted.

Last edited:
Even if Kanye & Nike agreed to royalties, Im sure he would have found something else to have a "stream of consciousness" (because rant has a negative connotation) about.

Sometimes change is good.

Bit of an update.. I reached out to his camp to talk and they told me I shouldn’t wear my Yeezys anymore and they are sending me something shortly.

Nike can still release them and he has no control over that.

If all he wants is royalties our deal could be possible in the near future at first it was a pretty long list. I will keep you guys posted.
Wow damn. Thanks. No wonder we haven't seen anyone in his crew wear them.

Even if Kanye & Nike agreed to royalties, Im sure he would have found something else to have a "stream of consciousness" (because rant has a negative connotation) about.

Sometimes change is good.
His rant expressed something entirely different.   He was talking about how his ideas were not accepted and the poor treatment from Nike.   The finance aspect could have been negotiated but there's much more than meets the eye from this divorce.  Kanye seems to be someone who's very high maintenance and sometimes it is just not worth the business if the synergy is not there.   

Nike would welcome that. They love the attention, good or bad :smh:

oh yeah off topic, saw SuNiversal make a cameo on an episode of Total Divas(yeah I watch that :wow:) getting his picture taken with a WWE diva wearing a Kobe shirt :smokin :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom