Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey whatever. I'm actually a pretty awesome individual.
roll.gif

What I think people need to ask themselves is what would you do if they had those connections and got RO's?

I wasn't referring to luck with the yeezys, but with an act similar to the E-fencing Enforcement Act of 2009, you should take a look at that when you get some time. West Brands and myself were looking it over.
Exactly the reason why my clients will only approve of getting these through legitimate means - Kanye himself, Nike if they end up dropping, and if unable to cop there through FC/Rif/etc. 

Sidebar: Sami, I have some meetings up in NYC again very soon. Lunch?

Yeah you got Red Yeezys...but come across as a major cork! You say it's just sneakers...so if that's the case, you wouldn't be thirsting in this thread and charging some ridiculous price that only a select select few can afford. And you'll probably just chalk this up to "they hatin on me". Nah, I'm just calling a spade a spade. Your Yeezys and your money you get for them will come and go, but you gotta live with being lame for the rest of your life. I got Yeezys too, so I don't need to hate. 

- The "game" is so messed up now, because it's been stripped of its culture, by greed, and people's incessant need to be "cool" 

Only way this game will be if Nike/Jordan release more numbers and people gotta stop paying resell prices.
I mean when you look at it from a collector's stand point when you really want something you'll pay for it which I understand but, then you have the few that wanna be the man.
How can you really blame anyone for selling kicks hundreds of dollars more than retail when you know someone will pay for them?
I think we should all reevaluate what "shoes" are really worth to us.

they are shoes, they wont make you cooler, for goodness sake just look at that picture of homie with all his yeezys.

people can't discuss ish without being labeled a hater, if you are putting all your biz out there and flossin with shoes of all things expect some clowning your way.

this is just too much to do for some shoes.

I'm guessing I haven't missed much sense I blocked NYCumonme's boy toy crispykocks.

Same dudes will be selling shovels and salt for $3k durning New York's next big snow storm. Flu outbreak, pics 1000's of hypodermic needles on their soiled bed sheets, current market value $6,500.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom