Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does NDC have a new system? I tried for the Gammas just for ish and gigs and I was actually able to get a pair in my cart on my cell phone. I figured bots would have snatched them all up like every other hype release.
The new-ish system that they've had for about 7 months has worked pretty well tbh. Getting a spot in line really helps tbh

I still didn't get em because I didn't check out in time though. I was driving to work when I added them to my cart and by the time I got there it said that they had been removed because I took too long.

Does NDC have a new system? I tried for the Gammas just for ish and gigs and I was actually able to get a pair in my cart on my cell phone. I figured bots would have snatched them all up like every other hype release.
XI's are always produced in mass #'s. Plus these weren't TLO

I would love a pair (love the shoe, don't care about the rare factor or Kanye) but prob will be difficult for an average joe. I'll give it a shot with footlocker.

they said the latest february right?..

lol that ridiculous story though.

it would be nice to have these from FTL, i dont do the whole $1000 for a pair of chinese rubber..

that is beyond stupid sorry guys.
Yeah, the victory form mentioned February 2014 (and an MSRP of $245 if you're wondering what these will retail for, same as the Solars and Plats)
welcome jeffler
Thanks!
@Jeffler well your off to a hell of a start, you definitely need to add some classic Jordan's to round those out, or you could sell them and buy whatever you want lol
Haha for sure. There's a couple of J's I have on my to buy eventually list, but there's a couple other things on my priority list first

IMO, footlocker is the best place to release them... the countdown clock is less effective to bots.. then nike's TLO/waiting in line system.  Hopefully it will be a footlocker online only release with NDC washing there hands of it. 

Last edited:
:lol: Dudes in here with join dates a year ago with the triple og status elitism against newbies. Cut that out. It's just sneakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom