Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess all that was to get peoples hopes up..

now they have to fill that void up with black red 1's..

or worst OREGON FOAMS 
sick.gif

All of this senseless rhetoric is creating more and more hype. Which in turn makes it more difficult and unreachable for all of us

Incompetence. Someone not doing their job professionally. The company not saying anything. Par for the Foot Locker course. Nike, too, for that matter.
I expect so much more from a company netting 6billion. No way was the communication from Nike to Footlocker not crystal clear about how to handle this release. Either way you cut the situation, from the outside looking in...it's not a good look for Footlocker.

I expect so much more from a company netting 6billion. No way was the communication from Nike to Footlocker not crystal clear about how to handle this release. Either way you cut the situation, from the outside looking in...it's not a good look for Footlocker.
Exactly, it all comes off as childish bs.

Lol[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom