Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
kanye still has to sign the piece of paper allowing these to be released, so out of spite he could not let them release.

I have a weird feeling (no matter how badly I want these damn things to release) that this might end up being something like the "Freddy Kruger" Nike SB's like that whole situation, I could be completely wrong, but hey it's happened before. This sucks, with no info from Nike though. And no GOOD leads yet. 

I have a weird feeling (no matter how badly I want these damn things to release) that this might end up being something like the "Freddy Kruger" Nike SB's like that whole situation, I could be completely wrong, but hey it's happened before. This sucks, with no info from Nike though. And no GOOD leads yet. 
No doubt it's possible. Reminds me of the Blake Griffin situation too. Not parallel, just similar.

I even over heard some random lady in my job saying she bought a bot just for the yeezys on Tuesday , I asked her y she wanted them , " to make money " lol .....

oRly?

YouMustBeNewHere.jpg

laugh.gif
u wot m8?

I was skeptic from the start on this release.

I never thought footlocker would have the privilege of exclusive release, I can see it being sold on nike.com as a way more probable alternative.

I think these are still going to release. Too many signs that they are. Celebrities getting their early pairs despite Kanye going to Adidas. Footlocker playing games with them going on then coming right back off. Release date then no release date.

Looks like Nike's milking this cow for what it's worth then on to more important things.......like destroying Air Jordan 2's.

I think these are still going to release. Too many signs that they are. Celebrities getting their early pairs despite Kanye going to Adidas. Footlocker playing games with them going on then coming right back off. Release date then no release date.

Looks like Nike's milking this cow for what it's worth then on to more important things.......like destroying Air Jordan 2's.
How many pairs do you think they'll release?

How many pairs would you say is a reasonable amount that makes them accessible, yet still limited to a certain amount?

It's just that whether they do release or not we all know most of the bots will cop them.

Footlocker is stupid for this whole fiasco.
They knew dawn well they weren't going to release these.

I'm not upset like most of this thread, but what big retailer tweets a statement of that magnitude.

I'm hoping this means that they have them and are waiting for maybe all star weekend :nerd:

I'm not upset like most of this thread, but what big retailer tweets a statement of that magnitude.

I'm hoping this means that they have them and are waiting for maybe all star weekend :nerd:

someone probably got fired for that tweet

Which celebs have pairs? Kevin Hart bought his off the resale market

They Are in footlocker system, so that that means they are/were releasing them. I'm guess NIKE pulled the plug at the last minute.

Remember guys.. The people who will be getting the giveaway pairs are due by February...

So that's why maybe it would make sense to release around that time maybe? I don't know, just specualting.

Which celebs have pairs? Kevin Hart bought his off the resale market
I can't make a guess but I really don't see Nike throwing all these shoes in the trash. Just my opinion though. I see ndc, niketown, or mom & pop stores with hyperstrike accounts getting them out the blue.....or red....

I'm hoping this means that they have them and are waiting for maybe all star weekend
nerd.gif
Isn't that when the Oregon 5's are supposed to release?

kanye still has to sign the piece of paper allowing these to be released, so out of spite he could not let them release.
A.  it seems as he has backtracked on a lot of his previous statements about nike (possibly not trying to burn bridges to make a comeback to Nike) and would probably want to make sure things end on a high note.. 

B.  Didnt he have a contract where he would release so many designs and colorways.. i would assume these shoes are in his original contract signed with Nike, so unless he has a legit reason to hold up the release he could probably get sued from Nike for loss revenue.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom