Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE NO INSIDE SOURCE. I HAVE NO CONNECTS.

Just MY OWN THOUGHTS on what I think is going on....

Kanye does have to sign off on the release of the shoes as he has stated in "rants" at his concerts. Since alot of pairs have been confirmed to be in Memphis something is going on. Maybe Nike doesn't want to release them on NDC and in Niketowns because they don't want to be connected with Kanye anymore so they decided to do an online only FootLocker release. (even though they produced the shoe.)

SSami showed a text convo saying that Nike hasn't contacted Kanye or his camp/people about the release.

Then a few days later FootLocker canceled the release.

Also, since Nike wasn't doing what Kanye wanted he could have started talking to Adidas unknowing to Nike until he was close to signing the deal. What if in his Adidas contract it has a clause saying that Kanye cannot work with direct competitors. If he has to sign off on the Red Yeezy then that is working with competitors and void the Adidas contract.

this is a conclusion that i came up with just looking at all the info i've been hearing and reading.

again this is only my assumption and again I HAVE NO INSIDE SOURCES OR CONNECTS.

Im just a person trying to look at this logically which is not happening in this thread...

I do hope they release because I like the shoe but if what I stated comes to life then we are all screwed and Yeezys will become a track at some school.

First post and you pretty much nailed this from a high level perspective. Good stuff...nike is still scrambling.

First post and you pretty much nailed this from a high level perspective. Good stuff...nike is still scrambling.

Agreed. Adidas probably has a non-compete in his contract that forbids him from working with Nike anymore. There is one way Adidas might let them release though. It's pure speculation on my part, but Adidas may view this as another shoe that will further hype/benefit Kanye's image which they basically have "control" over now. So good hype for Kanye in any way shape or form, is now good for adidas going forward.

Interesting to say the least. I have a gut feeling these will be scrapped. I sure hope not, but it's just a feeling. Too many headaches and nike clearly doesn't really care about the yeezy line anymore.

Last edited:
Idk but i kinda feel like Nike owns the rights to the yeezy even though it's said that ye's firm owns the rights because theyre still under nikes trademark. Even if he designed the shoes they are still using nikes technologies air tech challenge etc which was around way before any yeezy. If kanye owned the rights to any yeezy i would think he would have received some sort of royalties , if kanye had to buy his own pairs on ebay that should tell you something...janye aint **** to nike... Im gonna say they will release and eventually all be retroed...

I'm guessing Nike didn't have a contract with Kanye when he signed his deal with Adidas because it seems like that signing would be a breach of any Nike contract in effect. As far as Adidas having a no compete clause, I'm surprised Kanye would allow himself to be marginalized like that. LOL

there is nothing "yeezy" about that shoe..

these stupid shoe sites need to stop calling it that.

they are roshe FB (futbol)  named after the nike soccer shoe FC 247 

but yo feel free to show me a pair of yeezys that looks like this.

View media item 717196

BTW the "yeezy" roshe fbs were not going to be restocked, some idiots on sneakersites saw that nike was releasing the 2 cheetah colorway of FB models and assumed they were the mint/pink pair.

the whole FB line is modeled after these 3 soccer shoes.
 they consists of roshes and air max 1's.

View media item 717198

View media item 717846Yeezy 2s

View media item 717847Roshe FB Mints "Yeezy"

View media item 717852Roshe FB Mints w/ Custom painted insole + Painted Check + GID painted sole

View media item 717853

You used to be so humble before all this red october noise. Now every response I see from you is condescending or belittling. Chill man, we're all on the same team here.
pimp.gif
are we reading the same thing here? How is any of that considered condescending or belittling?

You used to be so humble before all this red october noise. Now every response I see from you is condescending or belittling. Chill man, we're all on the same team here. :pimp:
stop listening to my chemical romance and dashboard confessional. also, cut soy out of your diet because it increases estrogen. everything will be ok man.

Last edited:
Ehh I know I'm not the only one who sees it. And given the reception my statement got, nobody else will come out and say it. But yes, I am serious. You're a **** now.

Lol and my chemical romance? **** outta here you herb
you a sensitive crybaby over shoes lol.

Ehh I know I'm not the only one who sees it. And given the reception my statement got, nobody else will come out and say it. But yes, I am serious. You're a **** now.

Lol and my chemical romance? **** outta here you herb
 TBH i know exactly what you mean he is being condescending i dont think its on purpose, but he is at a higher level now than most of us, and he feels like he is the person who knows all the information and gets to judge everyones opinion. But I'd do the same in his position. Its not intentional but i can DEFINITELY see his belittling to other people. I am very grateful for the info he does give tho because i always look to his information as a good validation as to the situation.

The way kanye makes it seem is that Nike was dicking him and nothing was ever set in stone. I'm sure there was some sort of agreement but supposedly after Zane Lowe they hit him wit the "okay. You got it, you could have more freedom and design more shoes for us" but since the royalties he wanted nike dubbed him. And that's why he went to Adidas. I feel like people saying he could go back to nike is a possibility cause for all we know the Adidas does ******g well and nike wants a piece of the cake. Plus kanye has said he wants to be a nike, an apple, etc etc. So to create that over the level sneaker; he would need a nike. But like I said unfortunately we don't know what happens behind closed doors expect kanye and nike. For all we know nike wasn't as shady as kanye makes it out to seem, for all we know kanye was getting ****** by nike. At the end of the day it ended badly and he went this way for more freedom and money and the brand to back him for his "product" he's been talking about. I personally feel like this is just a stepping stone towards the actual product he wants to create and put on for cause he's not only seeking it in clothing but he even asked American Express and google to invest in his company. That's more then clothing. It's just a matter of WHAT is being made out of all of this but that's a totally other discussion that has nothing to do with this sneaker

Thanks man. just looking at the info given coming up with a solution that makes sense to me.

Ive been coming on NT, ISS/************* for years just never created an account & posting anything. NT and SC has changed drastically over the years as you know.

Gems drop sometimes but not like how they used to before the mainstream sneaker blog websites blew up...

Guess i'm going to be called "old" for saying that... lol

But anyway thanks again and hope Nike and Kanye can figure it out atleast for this release...

have a quick question. Seen a post about original release date of 10/19/2013 at 8:00pm (time of the start of the Yeezus Tour) Any truth??

PS. i saw your post about Mid-January. we will see....

I know my 2 pennies does not account for anything reliable, but in my sector when heavy money is involved and contracts are breached, lawyers are brought in. We can all possibly just be looming upon a waiting game, that may very well last a while. Nike may inevitably hold to release these on the exact date he releases his first collaboration with Adidas. Nike knows hype, and can easily undermine the hype of an Adidas release by releasing these.

Scrapped? I don't think so. There are pairs out there already. The mistakes made on behalf of FL and their release calendar, confirm confusion if anything else.

I say, sit patient ... These will come out as soon as you try to forget about them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom