Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this fake talk is crazy. Macklemore is a sneaker guy like the rest of us, except he has 100x the cash of all of us combined... Think the dude would really rock fakes? If all yall can tell from some potato pic his Yeezys are fake, I'm sure he could have told with them in his own hands.

Nothing but salt

This cat right here and these fakes :smh: Macklemore looks like he has a pair of all red Adidas Forums on. :rolleyes

My disdain for this cat grows everyday.

Last edited:
anybody see this ridiculousness :smh:
View media item 730972
ibnnrfxO1YGXEe.gif

All this fake talk is crazy. Macklemore is a sneaker guy like the rest of us, except he has 100x the cash of all of us combined... Think the dude would really rock fakes? If all yall can tell from some potato pic his Yeezys are fake, I'm sure he could have told with them in his own hands.

Nothing but salt

I dunno..he did make a song about shopping at a thrift store and looking fly in your grandpas clothes. Maybe he thinks people will assume they real?

Why do you guys care if someone else is rockin fakes?

Cause bro rocking fakes isnt cool:

1.Chinese people are making the fake ones in

2.Chinese factories with cheap materials and

3.sell them expensively to say the least...

4.While they work their fingers off for 3 dollars a month...

Oh wait.

Last edited:
i think people questioning the authenticity are right for doing so.

especially when dummies on here are throwing honda money on $20 chinese rubber.

It's so funny when people call famous people sellouts...if someone was waving millions in my face I would sing about whatever the f they wanted me to. All you that think you wouldn't...I praise your ethical mentality. You should start your own religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom