Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were hacked.
lol no

Edit: the hacker clearly hacked both the launch calendar and the twitter. while they were hacked, they changed the release calendar 3 times that day and also sent out a random tweet stating a release date..... but instead of footlocker instantly responding and saying this was false information, they waited 24+ hours and then just said they weren't releasing..... 

Dont come in this thread speculating and making false accusations. 

Last edited:
lol no

Edit: the hacker clearly hacked both the launch calendar and the twitter. while they were hacked, they changed the release calendar 3 times that day and also sent out a random tweet stating a release date..... but instead of footlocker instantly responding and saying this was false information, they waited 24+ hours and then just said they weren't releasing..... 

Dont come in this thread speculating and making false accusations. 

I guess my sarcasm wasn't sensed lol. Calm down there, who cares why they tweeted a release date and why they haven't addressed it. Bottom line, their still not released.

The material behind the triangles is the mesh, It's no different. The mesh is the same material on every pair of RO's. No difference in pattern whatsoever. The swoosh I haven't seen any differences in. And the shape of the shoe varies pair to pair. I've seen small differences in shapes of Plats and Solars, so I don't know why its a big deal. The people making the shoe see it as a shoe, and nothing more. That's why construction varies from maker to maker. Toeboxes might be different from the left shoe to the right shoe.
every single one of your posts is in a yeezy thread and you still havent noticed the key things to look for smh

these should release by February ....... hopefully....
tired.gif

every single one of your posts is in a yeezy thread and you still havent noticed the key things to look for smh
Are you kidding? I know all of the details of the RO's. If you've SEEN all of my posts, you would see that I did a bunch of LC's on pairs that were both authentic and fake pairs like Geno's and Mack's.

Footlocker was not hacked. A hacker has better things to do then infiltrate the Twitter account and website of ftl just to troll about a shoe release

Last edited:
The squandered potential of this shoe :frown:

This thread could've been so comedy had these released. Now it's just a wasteland of despair and broken twitter promises

Last edited:
It's crazy how Nike is [maybe] giving Riccardo Tisci a collection, but couldn't give Kanye one?

But yes I do think they are doing hiring him for revenge or whatever. Nike should of just gave Yeezy want he wanted lol

Cold blooded. But let's be real. This won't do kanye #s and if you don't think this will inspire him. Hopefully this brings about some creative competition though and people are copping stuff because it's aBetter designed product and not the name attached to it.

When people start realizing Nike has more to gain by you NOT getting the shoes you want, maybe, juuuuust maybe things will start to change.

It's crazy how Nike is [maybe] giving Riccardo Tisci a collection, but couldn't give Kanye one?

But yes I do think they are doing hiring him for revenge or whatever. Nike should of just gave Yeezy want he wanted lol
Man everybody saw those concert t-shirts kanye was selling (confederate flags, etc).  Not to mention the costumes he got going on lately.  I can't imagine the **** he was pitching to nike for clothing line ideas.  No way nike was gonna touch that stuff

Man everybody saw those concert t-shirts kanye was selling (confederate flags, etc).  Not to mention the costumes he got going on lately.  I can't imagine the **** he was pitching to nike for clothing line ideas.  No way nike was gonna touch that stuff

no way you've ever seen any givenchy and can say that with a straight face. argument invalid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom