Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ you thinking Nike would sell anything that looks even remotely close to a Givenchy design
I know they didn't sell them to the public but the WTT Lebron 9s are heavily inspired by Tisci's work. So the idea of getting designs just like we're used to seeing from the Givenchy line isn't that farfetched. 

Last edited:
I know they didn't sell them to the public but the WTT Lebron 9s are heavily inspired by Tisci's work. So the idea of getting designs just like we're used to seeing from the Givenchy line isn't that farfetched. 

Yea, I fully expect something new and unusual by Nike's standards, but nothing close to the Givenchy line which has gotten increasingly weird over the last few seasons. I think this will be a pretty cool collaboration.

Also let's not get kanye on stage outfits confused with his walking the street real life outfits.

Also the tour shirts are cold and most of them except maybe one or 2 don't even have the confederate flag.

He seems like he wants to make basics and nothing logo heavy, shoes and work out clothes. :lol:

lol @ you thinking Nike would sell anything that looks even remotely close to a Givenchy design

your dumb b. Nike was working with kanye, now working with Tisci. homie was talking about what Kanye was selling, I compared it to what Tisci is selling. very simple

Also let's not get kanye on stage outfits confused with his walking the street real life outfits.

Also the tour shirts are cold and most of them except maybe one or 2 don't even have the confederate flag.

He seems like he wants to make basics and nothing logo heavy, shoes and work out clothes.
laugh.gif
All the tour shirts are 80s metal band ripoffs. Very influenced from Metallica and Guns N' Roses. I think it's the funniest thing people value it, but wouldn't be caught in the originals.... 

Last edited:
All the tour shirts are 80s metal band ripoffs. Very influenced from Metallica and Guns N' Roses. I think it's the funniest thing people value it, but wouldn't be caught in the originals.... 

I'm aware. The originals are dope too. A lot of older tour shirts are cold. Also sports shirts from the 90s.

But once again, let's not get the tour merch confused with an actual line.

New Yeezybay Replica Samples. There is a few things they still need to fix before these are "perfect". Be aware of these, guys. They won't come out until June.

the mesh on the yeezybays look fake, the swoosh is obvious as well and the bridge over the sole.

majestic..

Last edited:
sup, i am new, and i have yet to find a answer to a question i have. I saw the super perfect replicas, and what is wrong with these compared to the real ones? Also what is the site for yeezybay??

sup, i am new, and i have yet to find a answer to a question i have. I saw the super perfect replicas, and what is wrong with these compared to the real ones? Also what is the site for yeezybay??
Super perfects have awful scales, the incorrect type of mesh, terrible toeboxes, and numerous other problems. Yeezybay does not have a site. The only have an email, and theyonly answer to select people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom