Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

roll.gif
@ that pic

I feel thread #4 is going to come up.
laugh.gif

I just wanna get my 8.5 Tans and I'm good. Since I have limitled connects guess I'll camp (1st timersurprisingly).

I might have a chance seeing as how many times I passed campers during the Black/Pinks, some of the stores didn'thave that much people on line.
Probably came later.

I feel like the Mods won't allow future Yeezy threads period at this rate. 3 chances already?

Originally Posted by agold1002

retr0sxual wrote:

I hope this teaches Will to shut the %%+# up, and everyone else to ignore him.

WILL WE DONT NEED A COMENT FROM YOU ON EVERY POST!!

YOU ARE SINGLEHANDEDLY DESTROYING THIS THREAD......FOR THE THRID TIME....
YOU DONT NEED 5 POSTS ON EACH PAGE.....

Thread #4 Will be titled "Official William Rivera Thread"
Didn't everyone decide that they were blocking him???
So why is everyone still complaining about his posts, you have the ability to make them disappear
But it is entertaining I must say
smokin.gif

^ cosign with you crumbs there a lot of what diddy would call "Basness" going on in here.

^ xTrill I think it's because when the last colorway dropped people wouldn't listen and get in line so NTNY decided to do a raffle.

Originally Posted by xTrill

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

BTW, all limited/hypebeast shoes launching at NikeTown from now on will be Raffle status. Enjoy

And why is that??

Word is at the Blk/Pnk yeezy release things got kinda hostile. So they employees got feed up and did a raffle. They said things went quite smooth after thatand that is was the fairest way to get them to people who really want the shoe and not resellers. Also easy for those who cant camp for what ever reason 3-4days.

P.S.This is what this thread should be about. INFO.
wink.gif

^^^^that is New York NikeTown only... The reason is in the interest of fairness. Also, I been on my kick all day, and some pics were posted. I been on mysidekick all day. Were the pics funny? According 2 sources, I by myself and owning this thread? Im not by myself...

I have a few questions about the Air Yeezys.

1) Are they going to drop the Gay Fish Edition ever? I know it's a custom and everything, but if Nike dropped those I would cop just for kicks, and sowould millions of hypebeasts I'm sure.

2) Any plans to make baby-sized Air Yeezys?

I have a little cousin who has no idea about sneakers and my brother and I buy her Jordans and stuff like that, and we think it would be hilarious to see herrocking these at pre-school.

Thanks to anyone with info.

Originally Posted by akuma471

shiftin gears, rico7 whats your next p/u? congrats on 9+ !

WELL ....... my next pickup is some Lance Armstrong AM'1s . YEP .

Gay Fish Yeezys? Nike would not diss their current cash cow. And baby Yeezys? It took 2 years for baby spizikes...

Free raffles from NikeTown NYC,
Sorry for haters swearing that your wonderful thread is getting locked on account of my part owner of this and both previous threads.
What you guys need 2 realize is that if part 4 does come, I will be on it. This is virtually the only thread on NT that allows me 2 smile and sleep verycomfortably at night. I must be doing the right thing since im always being mentioned. So were the pics funny? I can't wait 2 get home and view. =)

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Gay Fish Edition is already released.. they cost $1500.. baby sized Yeezys? probably not

Gotcha, but I'm talking in stores. To my knowledge those are only available on osneaker? Correct me if I'm wrong though, I don't go on NT muchthese days.

Bummer about the baby sizes

Originally Posted by kingk777

I have a few questions about the Air Yeezys.

1) Are they going to drop the Gay Fish Edition ever? I know it's a custom and everything, but if Nike dropped those I would cop just for kicks, and so would millions of hypebeasts I'm sure.

2) Any plans to make baby-sized Air Yeezys?

I have a little cousin who has no idea about sneakers and my brother and I buy her Jordans and stuff like that, and we think it would be hilarious to see her rocking these at pre-school.

Thanks to anyone with info.

I have a few answers here.

1.) Nah, it was a custom JOKE shoe that osneaker, you think kanye would humiliate himself like that? Wouldyou release a shoe called GAY FISH? And why would one wear a shoe called GAY FISH.
eyes.gif

2.) Nah, unfortunaley Nike knows that babies and kids cant camp out
laugh.gif
.But the colorways are def something you would find on a kid shoe.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Gay Fish Yeezys? Nike would not diss their current cash cow. And baby Yeezys? It took 2 years for baby spizikes...

Free raffles from NikeTown NYC,
Sorry for haters swearing that your wonderful thread is getting locked on account of my part owner of this and both previous threads.
What you guys need 2 realize is that if part 4 does come, I will be on it. This is virtually the only thread on NT that allows me 2 smile and sleep very comfortably at night. I must be doing the right thing since im always being mentioned. So were the pics funny? I can't wait 2 get home and view. =)

Thanks.
Also humility is crucial if you want to be a business man.
No disrespect, because I'm sure whatever you do, judging by all the NT press you get, is keeping you paid very well, but it's something to keep inmind.

I have a few answers here.

1.) Nah, it was a custom JOKE shoe that osneaker, you think kanye would humiliate himself like that? Would you release a shoe called GAY FISH? And why would one wear a shoe called GAY FISH.
eyes.gif

2.) Nah, unfortunaley Nike knows that babies and kids cant camp out
laugh.gif
. But the colorways are def something you would find on a kid shoe.

--------------------
Thanks Man.
pimp.gif

------------------------------

STOP THE HATING and STABBING at people...these kinds of threads (limited releases) really show just how hard people go to flame/hate and e-thug on NT...

NO ONE cares if you dont like:
1.) that people copped more than enough for their own two feet (they have the funds/means of getting multiples dont hate, you can do it too if you reallywanted to)
2.) how much they paid (retail or a lot more it doesnt matter, they got what they wanted)
3.) how they rocked their yeezys (everyone has their own style and sense of fashion, we all laugh at each other but no need to OD on the hate)
4.) how someone is planning on copping n it doesnt make sense (we all have our own ways of putting in work n what seems necessary, if they miss out/dont doenough hw its on them)
5.) how much people are charging (reseller or not) or what they are trading away (its just money and people want to spend it, if its way more than you wouldpay, they just might have that much more money to drop than you, dont be mad at that, get ur hustle on and make sure ur on that grind to be better than him,dont just hate on him cuz he copped and you wouldnt)
6.) what the person above you said (we all have opinions and we all should be heard, but that doesnt mean we have to listen right?)

so get over it NT...we all need to understand commenting on any of the above^ makes this thread fill up with more and more hate, flames, and egos that arentnecessary when it comes to these SHOES...all in all u start lookin like a fool acting hard on a site that was made for information and helping people out and away for everyone to connect on such a strange passion that we all share...

im ok with someone having more shoes than me or having the shoes i wanted and couldnt get...im not going to make a big deal about it and then go off on dudeswho posts they copped and have multiple but are selling for 600+....they did the work and put more time and effort into camping, networking, or any of theother possible ways of copping a limited shoe....even the people that get handed these shoes put in work sometime or another to get them...

dudes in this thread are acting like these shoes are the only means of getting/retaining their reputation as a "legit nt member"

SMH...things have changed since back in the middle school and high school days when Kicksology.net and Niketalk were the spots to find out SOLID informationand see people who really cared about the shoes and didnt have such an ego just because they had a shoe or information that others didnt....

i doubt the yeezys will have a thread after this so please people continue to post PICS, INFO, STORIES, etc...im tired of seeing this thread add 5 pages andall the info, pictures, and stories get lost in the storm

Back
Top Bottom