Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

IF the gay fish were to released best believe that the hype would be just as crazy
Nike has dudes BRAINWASHED
smh.gif

NT is full of ignorant readers. The threads were getting locked because of direct sell requests. Size 8 hint hint.

Will, this thread is garbage because of YOU. Stop. It's supposed to be about the shoes... you bring more drama than a 16-year-old female in high school...start a blog or something... none of this is about YOU.

No one cares about your little fights with jphonix or anyone else... use the PM system.

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

STOP THE HATING and STABBING at people...these kinds of threads (limited releases) really show just how hard people go to flame/hate and e-thug on NT...

NO ONE cares if you dont like:
1.) that people copped more than enough for their own two feet (they have the funds/means of getting multiples dont hate, you can do it too if you really wanted to)
2.) how much they paid (retail or a lot more it doesnt matter, they got what they wanted)
3.) how they rocked their yeezys (everyone has their own style and sense of fashion, we all laugh at each other but no need to OD on the hate)
4.) how someone is planning on copping n it doesnt make sense (we all have our own ways of putting in work n what seems necessary, if they miss out/dont do enough hw its on them)
5.) how much people are charging (reseller or not) or what they are trading away (its just money and people want to spend it, if its way more than you would pay, they just might have that much more money to drop than you, dont be mad at that, get ur hustle on and make sure ur on that grind to be better than him, dont just hate on him cuz he copped and you wouldnt)
6.) what the person above you said (we all have opinions and we all should be heard, but that doesnt mean we have to listen right?)

so get over it NT...we all need to understand commenting on any of the above^ makes this thread fill up with more and more hate, flames, and egos that arent necessary when it comes to these SHOES...all in all u start lookin like a fool acting hard on a site that was made for information and helping people out and a way for everyone to connect on such a strange passion that we all share...

im ok with someone having more shoes than me or having the shoes i wanted and couldnt get...im not going to make a big deal about it and then go off on dudes who posts they copped and have multiple but are selling for 600+....they did the work and put more time and effort into camping, networking, or any of the other possible ways of copping a limited shoe....even the people that get handed these shoes put in work sometime or another to get them...

dudes in this thread are acting like these shoes are the only means of getting/retaining their reputation as a "legit nt member"

SMH...things have changed since back in the middle school and high school days when Kicksology.net and Niketalk were the spots to find out SOLID information and see people who really cared about the shoes and didnt have such an ego just because they had a shoe or information that others didnt....

i doubt the yeezys will have a thread after this so please people continue to post PICS, INFO, STORIES, etc...im tired of seeing this thread add 5 pages and all the info, pictures, and stories get lost in the storm
preach
pimp.gif

Wow people take this site to serious....lol
So what if the thread gets closed.
Does it go on my credit report?
laugh.gif

Calm down. Its the Internet!

^^ No this thread is garbage because of dudes who don't stop bit*&^*&
IF YOU DONT LIKE WILL OR ANYONE BLOCK THEM
End of story

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

BTW, all limited/hypebeast shoes launching at NikeTown from now on will be Raffle status. Enjoy
Good. Keep all the hype and campers in their hometowns.

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

i guarantee you're another poor soul who can't rock the yeezys right...
Takes one to know one....
laugh.gif
yeah, whatever, i had a couple fit pix get hated on on kanye's blog, but i also had a couple that got pretty much all compliments...

let's see how you rock them tho...
here's a little preview of my style...

http://niketalk.com/topic/173179?page=58

Originally Posted by GTEK

Wow people take this site to serious....lol
So what if the thread gets closed.
Does it go on my credit report?
laugh.gif

Calm down. Its the Internet!
11h4hnd.jpg

^ Come on you know the internet is serious business
laugh.gif
. Someone post the NT: we know drama pic.

laugh.gif
yeah, whatever, i had a couple fit pix get hated on on kanye's blog, but i also had a couple that got pretty much all compliments...

pimp.gif
My respect for you just went up
I'm not even going to attempt to get this thread back on subject
Will > Yeezys apparently to most
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

When/where can I cop those Hypermaxes?
eek.gif

lap-topandIbeat wrote:
"Sneaker Addicts, man! It's what we douche"

douchea.jpg

I definitely had 2 clean up nice the womb you can from. I got lap-top and I beat
laugh.gif

I really hope NT members that truly like this shoe can get it without the pain & agony many post have expressed

i dont understand. just let the thread live!

were just gonan make a new one and talk about the same things over and over again....

This post is just impossible to clean up.

Finally got a good deal of the buy/sell/trade stuff out of here now everyone decides the regular NT rules of not flaming one another don't apply to thisthread. What the hell?

Seriously, the staff has been beyond kind to give us all 3 seperate chances to ACT like adults.

I realize full well most of the problems in this thread stem from one individual but that is what the IGNORE button is for. There is no excuse for going at himover and over no matter how much he asks for it.

I can't believe so many people don't care AT ALL about getting banned over the most unimportant crap.

Even worse then the people who deserve it getting banned, i doubt another yeezy thread will even be allowed. Thus screwing over people who actually want thedamn shoes.

But thanks for trying 2 kick knowledge, that is what your title is there for right?
laugh.gif

On another note, this thread is the reason I sleep and wake up smiling for the past month and a half
pimp.gif

Once again it is the internet!
NT is not the only place with a yeezy forum.
Just 1 out of 4352894673896436

But still we should respect the staff and rules.
NT is a very well put together site. I think if we just made a yeezy forum in the general section.
Then most of this stuff could past......

^^^^The first thing I read on this thread when I woke up was "Will, Kill yourself" That is when I knew I was successful
tongue.gif
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

2 piggy back what buy/sell staff said, rules were indeed broken. Profanity was used by several members, just in a censored way. Which everyone knows is notallowed
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom