Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Feels good to be back . . .

33utwr8.jpg

2lntsmg.jpg

^
roll.gif
and will I would just post the link to the thread but I'm on my phone and I can't copy and paste. Sumone made it asking how long peoplewaited in line to get the black and pinks.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man i just got back from the General thread and they be straight
devil.gif
ROASTIN
devil.gif
cats inthere!
laugh.gif

I bet none of yall would be on there talking half of the stuff yall do in here.
Aye Jphonix make a general thread about that pic of your girl? I want to see the replies. that would be hilarious.
roll.gif

Back to general to laugh some more....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man i just got back from the General thread and they be straight
devil.gif
ROASTIN
devil.gif
cats in there!
laugh.gif

I bet none of yall would be on there talking half of the stuff yall do in here.

As soon as I am done, here, I will test my luck over there. It is true, no one is immune 2 Ether in general...

Man debatin on those tan's, the strap is a big seller for me, but I could picture a few fits for them already!

Dawn those guys at GENERAL really are in a bad mood
Hey will go ahead and test your luck over there lets see what happens LOL

Super Producer J wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I decided to take 5 minutes and skim through the Yeezy thread in NIKE and damn, what a sack of #%%! that is. For one, why in the hell is this moon shoe sellingfor upwards of $600? Also, that thread is just ******ed, straight up and down.

Some lame mentioned making a Yeezy forum ................

HAHA!
laugh.gif

Will - You think those Yeezy's are still sitting around in the UK?
nerd.gif

Kream - Thanks for the kind words, sir. I personally had to get two pairs of these, and I'm definitely glad I did. From what I've heard/seen---theseare definitely greater in quality than the black/pinks(which I've given up on getting).
tired.gif

o ya i have one of each of the cws and the greys are definitely QUALITY!!!! the blk/pinks lost its luster after seeing them in person and noticing the creasinand whatnot....wish i one on ice too but i dont think im gonna pull the trigger on a pair quite yet (500-700 is over my limit on a new shoe)...ill wait to havethe tans in my hands and consider taking it to that level depending on how all three sit with me....haha i mean i dont wanna OD on these too much considering ihave a lot of other shoes to catch up on...

Originally Posted by spacej23

nerd.gif

The Tan Yeezy recently dropped in a U.K. outlet. That is some real heat stuff. Rather than argue with rivals from NYC, I want 2 network 2 the U.K.

Well, I have someone who could pick up the stuff for me in the UK, so lead the waySpartacus and I'll have her cop my 9/9.5 and <insert your size here> . . .

I feel like I won't get too many PM's honestly. My posts usually go under theradar for some reason . . .

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by spacej23

nerd.gif

The Tan Yeezy recently dropped in a U.K. outlet.
somebody is lyin to u .. or u like to make up *******t

Back
Top Bottom