Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian
Really, though? As much as he'd like to believe it, he's not doing it.
wow smh fake yeezys
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by RaYCaSH

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian
Really, though? As much as he'd like to believe it, he's not doing it.
wow smh fake yeezys
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Maybe its to early? But tell dude dont have fakes around his neck?
Getting back in the bed now.

Damn he did it to himself on the internet. I dont understand people that rock fakes and swear they are real but hey to each is own i guess

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

BTW, all limited/hypebeast shoes launching at NikeTown from now on will be Raffle status. Enjoy
Good. Keep all the hype and campers in their hometowns.
those morons are just gonna flood to the hoh like they did for the black pinks...incoming pic

edit

the dude dressed up as a skittle was with a group form out of town that started 3 days early...you are reading this

Stay the @%+% out of New York. You are not welcomed.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Will - You think those Yeezy's are still sitting around in the UK?
nerd.gif

Kream - Thanks for the kind words, sir. I personally had to get two pairs of these, and I'm definitely glad I did. From what I've heard/seen---these are definitely greater in quality than the black/pinks(which I've given up on getting).
tired.gif

FINALLY SOME TRUTH IN HERE, i said this pages ago

I feel like I won't get too many PM's honestly. My posts usually go under the radar for some reason . . .

Sooooooooo . . . maybe you were right.
roll.gif

I've replied to every PM, I believe. Before I get flooded with PM's, here's a littleannouncement:

It has yet to be confirmed if the Tan Yeezy's are indeed in UK Outlets.

how you gonna play yourself on kanye's blog with some fake yeezys hangin' around your neck...SMH people never cease to amaze me.

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

how you gonna play yourself on kanye's blog with some fake yeezys hangin' around your neck...SMH people never cease to amaze me.

I don't get how Kanye's ghost blogger let em slip.

that kid is claiming to have copped them from a legit spot. 3 signs that they are fake:

1. Elephant print instead of Y's
2. Jordan on the sole
3. Perf leather

what amazes me is how people are picking up these fakes left and right. its more than enough info on the interweb to show that a) there are like a gazillionfakes floating around online (ebay) and 2) what the real ones should ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE!!! these fools deserve to be put on blast for rocking some foolishnessand thinking they doing it. ignorance aint always bliss, sometimes its just...ignorant.

i've always wondered...do they make fakes "off" because they have to? don't the ppl that make fakes get sued either way?
i've also wondered how so many ppl feel like they can get some sort of deal/hookup on something that should be one price...and the deal/hookup will be forlike half that price.
like at some point doesn't it dawn on them that the person they're getting the hookup from might want to profit too? so then why would they sell it toyou and everybody else "for the low?"

do they not ask where they get these sneakers from?
i mean, really tho.

I feel like I won't get too many PM's honestly. My posts usually go under the radar for some reason . . .

Sooooooooo . . . maybe you were right.
roll.gif

I've replied to every PM, I believe. Before I get flooded with PM's, here's a little announcement:

It has yet to be confirmed if the Tan Yeezy's are indeed in UK Outlets.
laugh.gif
I told you.

Back
Top Bottom