Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

hahah I couldnt sleep. im backkkkk

Swine-flu-mask-smi_1393628i.jpg

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

hahah I couldnt sleep. im backkkkk

Swine-flu-mask-smi_1393628i.jpg

#%#?
I wish that was the same case for me.....I doozing off right now. Im bout to ahead and get the shut eye though. gonna hit the barbershop in the morning. thenun-ds the zens. HOLLA
smokin.gif

not funny. i keep coughing.

ps. for all of u in line for pearls in chicago.... hope u wear ur masks. i dont care if i have swine flu, im getting my shoes
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

This post is just impossible to clean up.

Finally got a good deal of the buy/sell/trade stuff out of here now everyone decides the regular NT rules of not flaming one another don't apply to this thread. What the hell?

Seriously, the staff has been beyond kind to give us all 3 seperate chances to ACT like adults.

I realize full well most of the problems in this thread stem from one individual but that is what the IGNORE button is for. There is no excuse for going at him over and over no matter how much he asks for it.

I can't believe so many people don't care AT ALL about getting banned over the most unimportant crap.

Even worse then the people who deserve it getting banned, i doubt another yeezy thread will even be allowed. Thus screwing over people who actually want the damn shoes.
The end of the first yeezy thread, and the 2nd and now the third yeezy thread have sucked sooo bad.

So far this thread has been 20+ pages of NO information. Just back and forth arguing with some dude i can't even see. To be honest, I don't even knowwhat ppl are arguing about. There's only like three or four ppl really messing the thread up.

Like some dude said, we got the only yeezy thread.

DOES ANY ONE HOW TO MAKE THE YEEZYS GLOW IN DARK....BECAUSE MINE GLOW HARD SOMETIMES THEN THEY GLOW A LITTLE BIT....NEED SOME HELP FROM EXPERIENCED PEOPLETHANX....

Originally Posted by frank148925

DOES ANY ONE HOW TO MAKE THE YEEZYS GLOW IN DARK....BECAUSE MINE GLOW HARD SOMETIMES THEN THEY GLOW A LITTLE BIT....NEED SOME HELP FROM EXPERIENCED PEOPLE THANX....
You can make them glow the best when you "charge" them up using alight. Take the shoe, and point the sole towards a pretty bright light. Do that for a minute or so, and you should be set.

DOES ANY ONE HOW TO MAKE THE YEEZYS GLOW IN DARK....BECAUSE MINE GLOW HARD SOMETIMES THEN THEY GLOW A LITTLE BIT....NEED SOME HELP FROM EXPERIENCED PEOPLE THANX....
You can make them glow the best when you "charge" them up using a light. Take the shoe, and point the sole towards a pretty bright light. Do that for a minute or so, and you should be set.
DAMN GOOD LOOKING OUT BRO...

You can make them glow the best when you "charge" them up using a light. Take the shoe, and point the sole towards a pretty bright light. Do that for a minute or so, and you should be set.
DAMN GOOD LOOKING OUT BRO...
You're welcome, sir.
thumbsup.gif

without a dedicated thread, where do people go to feel good about themselves and the vindication on a large money purchase.. in some sense, these websites arenothing but a breeding ground for whats considered bad by many in the sneaker community.. if you cant see people liking a shoe or saying to you, nice shoes..its all sociological now...

entertaining threads i must say. without any threads, these shoes are basically worthless. reality check time for some people.. thats just how i see the wholesituation.

to make this a bit on topic, if 3 gets closed, 4.5.6.7. etc will be made. this is something everyone will have to deal with

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Will - You think those Yeezy's are still sitting around in the UK?
nerd.gif

The Tan Yeezy recently dropped in a U.K. outlet. That is some real heat stuff. Rather than argue with rivals from NYC, I want 2 network 2 the U.K.
I know the Zen's did (I got a US8) but the Tan?...info please.

^Without wanting to get banned - Keep checking my blog. If I can get some more I'll put pictures up. I just have one pair left.

how did fat boy make the blog??? them joints got jordan soles...come onnnnnnnnnnn

Back
Top Bottom