Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

QUESTION: The smallest size in Yeezys is an 8 right?
Some girl tried to tell me she got a pair in a 7.5 and I proceeded to hit her with the
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Can someoneone help me with the tans? I haven't even attempted to get any of the other pairs after following this thread from the beginning and seeing all the madness that goes on. I need a size 12. I'm located in Newark, NJ by the way.

Damn, seeing how you would post hella pics of Kanye in previous "Celebs Wearing Heat" threads I'd think you'd have apair of Yeezy's by now.
eyes.gif

Good luck on the Tans tho..

Originally Posted by Yepr

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Can someoneone help me with the tans? I haven't even attempted to get any of the other pairs after following this thread from the beginning and seeing all the madness that goes on. I need a size 12. I'm located in Newark, NJ by the way.

Damn, seeing how you would post hella pics of Kanye in previous "Celebs Wearing Heat" threads I'd think you'd have a pair of Yeezy's by now.
eyes.gif

Good luck on the Tans tho..

How come everytime I come into this thread asking for some info, someone always says this? The reason why I haven't tried is because I am not motivatedthat much by the two previous colorways. But these were my favorite from the beginning when Kanye first started wearing the Yeezy's.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

QUESTION: The smallest size in Yeezys is an 8 right?

Some girl tried to tell me she got a pair in a 7.5 and I proceeded to hit her with the
indifferent.gif

The Smallest size is a 6.5 and for proof this kid has them here.

^ thanks for the pics. Not sure about the tans, to much goin on with them. Still lookin for the black and pinks
nerd.gif
sig check.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by soulfuldude

Hi guys, new to the site. Thought I might entice you guys with a link to pics of the tans. http://www.crookedtongues...ews/index.php#jumpLink_2

I think they look nasty. By the way, is there anyone with a size 8 in the zens ds?

2_by_4.jpg

good stuff dude

Those pics make em look nice! Copped x4! Pairs
to resell....
laugh.gif
na,
grin.gif
. to keep or trade for black n pink 1's. Or try nhook up some Ntrs if I can.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom