Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Those pics of the Tan's are now convincing me that I should probably pass of them. Having the first 2 c/w's FTW.
i agree, and i wore my zens today, they are surprisingly comfortable, good shoe! love how they look with some shorts...

3:15, more footage of the resell monster Retro Will
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I always find it funny when they show lineups of NYC campers.
worst dressed dudes hoping for $500 sneakers... its NOT GOING TO HELP!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Finally that footage leaks.
When I am in the middle of kamp out, hype does consume me...
When I am at home, I am at peace...
Hope you can all understand why I am 2 people indeed lol

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

When I watch these videos and I read Will Rivera's posts, I can't believe it's the same person.
laugh.gif

really? I am the exact opposite. I would expect those kinds of videos after reading his lame posts.

^^^^Sorry you live in the middle of nowhere, right down the block from nothing and must pay that Vaseline when it is time 2 buy kicks.
You should have been nice and have been my outlet thread herb, you may have gotten an 8.5 on a 30%.

feel free 2 respond back 2 this, I do not acknowledge as often as you acknowledge me at this point in the game
smile.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^Sorry you live in the middle of nowhere, right down the block from nothing and must pay that Vaseline when it is time 2 buy kicks.
You should have been nice and have been my outlet thread herb, you may have gotten an 8.5 on a 30%.

feel free 2 respond back 2 this, I do not acknowledge as often as you acknowledge me at this point in the game
smile.gif

Are you talking to me? 8.5? huh?

those tans are seriously horrible.
Some of you guys are straight hypebeasts. The zens were okay, the blk/pink were fire, The blk/fire red look nice, but these are wack.

smh at people that that think just because THEY dislike the tans, everyone that does like them are herbs, etc.

And we all know Will isnt the authority on throwing together a nice outfit....

^^^^Not that everyone who likes the shoe is a herb, just that the shoe itself of herb. Don't take what I say so literal. I dress like phonix when I am notwearing Jumpman apparel.
btw, I like how u referred 2 me as "people" at the start of your response, and then gracefully said "will". Will you check and come correctnext time?

^^^^Not that everyone who likes the shoe is a herb, just that the shoe itself of herb. Don't take what I say so literal. I dress like phonix when I am not wearing Jumpman apparel.
btw, I like how u referred 2 me as "people" at the start of your response, and then gracefully said "will". Will you check and come correct next time?

I actually meant it that way, "people" was referring to you and the guy you agreed with...... then when I said "Will" I meant you and justyou.

hahahaha awwww that vid is to much.....btw who's the two lames takin prison pics next to the shoe boxes

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

When I watch these videos and I read Will Rivera's posts, I can't believe it's the same person.
laugh.gif

really? I am the exact opposite. I would expect those kinds of videos after reading his lame posts.
Like, in the videos, he actually forms complete and coherent sentences.

In his replies, not so much.

^^^^I don't admire him, very poor choice of words. I do appreciate that keeps things rolling around here. Everyone needs 2 play their position Franky boy.
Originally Posted by scrub

hahahaha awwww that vid is to much.....btw who's the two lames takin prison pics next to the shoe boxes
If you do not know by now
laugh.gif

^^^^I don't admire him, very poor choice of words. I do appreciate that keeps things rolling around here. Everyone needs 2 play their position Franky boy.
Originally Posted by scrub

If you do not know by now
laugh.gif

which one is you.....are u the guy in the jordan hoodie or are u the guy with the long hair rockin his pleather members only jacket

Originally Posted by wigglez25

People should really read a few pages before posting in a thread.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I have not seen a size 14 black yeezy any where anyone know if they made that size this time usually people are trying to off them but I guess not. Why arehypbeasts still paying over $700 and $800 for these shoes

^^^^good 2 know. I was about 2 get tricked into selling a pair for the hook up price 2 someone that has no hook for me. Guess I can still make a non-NT sale...

I dress like phonix when I am not wearing Jumpman apparel.
After reading that, these were my EXACT emotions:
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

And now kinda
mad.gif

Niketalk doesn't dress like that
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom