Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

i'm starting to not like the tans as much as i first did. i don't like the light pink used on the inside and the yeezy on the pull tab. they look morelike a female shoe. i don't think i could get myself to rock them.

the tans must be copped at all cost. those pics make them look great. same with the stress test pics on the zens.

hmmm i really dont kno about these...i have a pair on lock but cant decide if i really need them...pics arent swaying me in any direction im stuck at 50/50

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

LOOKING 4 NET/NET PRESALE AS CLOSE 2 RETAIL

I wanna spend 3-4. & trust me I WILL GET THEM for that or RETAIL this go around. I already spent g's on the 1st 2 colorways. I REFUSE 2 DO IT AGAIN!!!not that I dont have the guap, just the principle behind it. Own the McFlys 2015 & cant justify spending more on the Yeezys than I did on the hyperdunks.

U TELL ME

McFly 2015 Hyperdunk vs. Yeezys

LMK

my opinion:

McFly's>Yeezys

one of my sneaker connects lives in the hood, said he ain't keeping his yeezy's because he can't stunt with them in the hood, he said hood catsain't up on 'em at all... he ended up selling me his zens for dumb cheap...

i have a feeling that the tans will get hood love tho, since they resemble timbs so much...

i'm getting tans for retail... don't know if i can get multiple pairs like i did zens yet tho, so don't pm me...

Originally Posted by jphonix

one of my sneaker connects lives in the hood, said he ain't keeping his yeezy's because he can't stunt with them in the hood, he said hood cats ain't up on 'em at all... he ended up selling me his zens for dumb cheap...

i have a feeling that the tans will get hood love tho, since they resemble timbs so much...

i'm getting tans for retail... don't know if i can get multiple pairs like i did zens yet tho, so don't pm me...

None of these will be in the hood J.
laugh.gif

Dudes wouldnt dare pay $400+ for a shoe.
And you bet not ever tell em that you paid $400+...
laugh.gif

P.S. They would think its hard until they look inside and see pink.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

one of my sneaker connects lives in the hood, said he ain't keeping his yeezy's because he can't stunt with them in the hood, he said hood cats ain't up on 'em at all... he ended up selling me his zens for dumb cheap...

He's right, a lot of ppl have NO CLUE what a Air Yeezy is. That's what makes them that much more appealing imo.

Originally Posted by kicks4all
tired.gif
it is so sad that people buy into events/stores likethis...
rented models, dark club atmosphere... for sneakers?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

I'd rather haggle at a mom n pops in the slums for sneakers I like.

TEAM HERB MEMBERS DOIN IT BIG!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

a lil late with that vid but....

WELCOME TO NT

and thunderchunk they arent wasting their time...its a member's only store and is a great because there is no camping/waiting/worrying....everyone leaveshappy from that place....u guys haggle mom and pops stores while they are chillen, guarunteed a shoe and having a great time with homies...if i were you iwouldnt knock their spot....

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

and thunderchunk they arent wasting their time...its a member's only store and is a great because there is no camping/waiting/worrying....everyone leaves happy from that place....u guys haggle mom and pops stores while they are chillen, guarunteed a shoe and having a great time with homies...if i were you i wouldnt knock their spot....
Yeezys might be a different beast.
but for regular sneakers... members only?
I'd pay extra to never be seen with such swagless bums

dude is ringing up sneakers in a tux.
they aren't buying shoes at this point, they're buying an image of exclusivity... its sad.

Back
Top Bottom