Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by xTrill

Originally Posted by lgraholla

the fakes are getting better SMH.... its the wrong colorway but check out the y's no elephant print.

http://www.nikeselling.com/views/?Nike-Air-Yeezy-36385.html

You say fakes are getting better so you post a link to a bright blue and silver CW
indifferent.gif
ummm if you read what i wrote.....again wrong colorway....but check out the y print.....

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by GTEK

^^^this could be a waste of time...or turn out to be the most hilarious thing yet.

that's why i figured it was worth a shot, LOL!

personally, the one time i wore mine out, i got all kinds of compliments, stares, and "where you get those?"... no fake accusations...

can't wait to see some out tho, if i'm drunk i can already tell you i'm gonna clown MEGA hard... LOL!

dont worry theyre legit, but ill entertain you guys with a pic. clown away
posted in WDYWT

Boy them thangs FAKE!
laugh.gif

Naw. Just kidding
But that pic made me wanna put on mines and go hit up a club real quick..lol
Whoever said that must have been jealous.lol
What they had on? Reebok Classics?
laugh.gif

Must be nice, in the Chi you'd be hard pressed to find a club that'll let you in w/ sneakers on Damn Funkman

Does any body know where i can get a size 8 in the black and pinks yeezy i have some heat like some nike x clot and some other stuff

pretty sure the world just Pm'ed you plus myself....welcome to NT, now you should go buy 15 pairs and sell them at retail + shipping + eat the paypal 3%and we will give you $5 so you can go get some lunch...can you hook it up????

don't worry sneakerpimp2k.... i been lurking for a loooooooooooonnng time, i know what to expect
smile.gif
the store actually handled really well... although thefuture looks dim when more ppl rocked up to be seen there then to actually buy the shoes!

When is it a bad thing to date a 22 year old? If I had enough game I would dump them when they hit 24 and find a new 22 year old, perfect age.

Just found out my connect has my black/pink, for reatil. I am pretty happy.

YO!
When is it a bad thing to date a 22 year old? If I had enough game I would dump them when they hit 24 and find a new 22 year old, perfect age.
Seriously... I'm 27, and I got a 23 yr. old that I'm ready to get rid of.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Update. Dude emailed me saying that he was gonna return my $$.
He say that he sent the refund request to paypal, but I haven't gotten a email yet. Paypal payment is instant so I Still think some bull is going on at themoment.

I cant win with these black/pink yeezys. First i go all the way to Vegas to camp out, and come back to CO empty handed because every reseller within 100 mileswas there. Then i find a pretty decent deal on i$$ and paid the dude through paypal, and this guy disappears with my money. And wont respond nothing. I justcant win with these. I am border line ready to give up. Now i am in the process to attempt to get my $580 back but we all know paypal it could take months. Imean this guy has up and disappeared. Wont answer my emails, PMs, or respond to post. Once again these sneakers have brought out the worse in sneakerheadsaround. The game is no longer what it once was. Its about a buck nowadays thats about it. No love or passion.

^^^Sorry but scamming has been going on for years....
And once again tagged pics are a must!

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I cant win with these black/pink yeezys. First i go all the way to Vegas to camp out, and come back to CO empty handed because every reseller within 100 miles was there. Then i find a pretty decent deal on i$$ and paid the dude through paypal, and this guy disappears with my money. And wont respond nothing. I just cant win with these. I am border line ready to give up. Now i am in the process to attempt to get my $580 back but we all know paypal it could take months. I mean this guy has up and disappeared. Wont answer my emails, PMs, or respond to post. Once again these sneakers have brought out the worse in sneakerheads around. The game is no longer what it once was. Its about a buck nowadays thats about it. No love or passion.
Damn, that sucks bro. Maybe next time you'll send me a pm & get what you need instead of dealing with hassles.

^^^The game has always had re-sellers and scammers. I will admit it has gotten worse, but there is nothing you can do. Unless you got hooks or a hook-upsomewhere( which if you been collecting for a while you should already have one by now) is the only way to get them for a good price. Otherwise you have todeal with all the other BS going around. Good Luck with the TANS.

I cant win with these black/pink yeezys. First i go all the way to Vegas to camp out, and come back to CO empty handed because every reseller within 100 miles was there. Then i find a pretty decent deal on i$$ and paid the dude through paypal, and this guy disappears with my money. And wont respond nothing. I just cant win with these. I am border line ready to give up. Now i am in the process to attempt to get my $580 back but we all know paypal it could take months. I mean this guy has up and disappeared. Wont answer my emails, PMs, or respond to post. Once again these sneakers have brought out the worse in sneakerheads around. The game is no longer what it once was. Its about a buck nowadays thats about it. No love or passion.

I was fearing this might happen when you told me you hadn't heard from dude in a fewdays. I'm really sorry to hear that man. Hopefully you can recover the funds somehow. Good luck though---because PayPal really doesn't care. They'll sweet talk you and try to reassure you that they're going to really try to get your money back, but it's all BS. Think about it . . . they don't gain from getting your money back. If they recover your funds, they don't get to keep the fee. Especially since it's a higher ticketeditem, the fee is greater. PayPal is so shady, and the people they hire are 1 IQ point away from being legally ******ed.

In my opinion, scamming has definitely increased since these shoes have dropped. People are takingadvantage of the desperation of others. When someone is practically begging to pay 2-3x more than retail for a shoe that just dropped, and the retail is $215. . .need I say more? I just saw an auction on eBay recently where the seller pretty much flat out stated they were fakes(and you could easily tell they wereif you knew anything about sneakers), yet the auction was still over $450+ with a day or so left. That alone tells me people are desperate, ordumb.

Originally Posted by spacej23

I was fearing this might happen when you told me you hadn't heard from dude in a few days. I'm really sorry to hear that man. Hopefully you can recover the funds somehow. Good luck though---because PayPal really doesn't care. They'll sweet talk you and try to reassure you that they're going to really try to get your money back, but it's all BS. Think about it . . . they don't gain from getting your money back. If they recover your funds, they don't get to keep the fee. Especially since it's a higher ticketed item, the fee is greater. PayPal is so shady, and the people they hire are 1 IQ point away from being legally ******ed.

In my opinion, scamming has definitely increased since these shoes have dropped. People are taking advantage of the desperation of others. When someone is practically begging to pay 2-3x more than retail for a shoe that just dropped, and the retail is $215 . . .need I say more? I just saw an auction on eBay recently where the seller pretty much flat out stated they were fakes(and you could easily tell they were if you knew anything about sneakers), yet the auction was still over $450+ with a day or so left. That alone tells me people are desperate, or dumb.

WOW HYPE KILLS
eek.gif

Why don't we help the poor suckers before they get got, rather than laugh at them a few pages back back. Now we are shaking our heads acknowledging thatthe game is fouler than ever?

That is a huge contradiction coming from the entire community.
I never even viewed that video because i don't want more ******ed after viewing it. aka Billy Madison.

Originally Posted by spacej23

I just saw an auction on eBay recently where the seller pretty much flat out stated they were fakes(and you could easily tell they were if you knew anything about sneakers), yet the auction was still over $450+ with a day or so left. That alone tells me people are desperate, or dumb.

yeah, and recently ebay made it where you can't contact people on there, let them know they're bidding on fakes... i would totally blow up some spotsif i could get in touch with some of the buyers... i'd wait until the auctions ends, then immediately message them and hopefully catch them b4 they sendpayment, that way the auction isn't live anymore, someone else doesn't get got, and the seller has to relist all over again...

is there a report option on ebay? i haven't checked... i would totally go through and report fakes in my some of my free time... i just hate fake sellersand really wanna blow up their spots...
mad.gif

fake sellers are doing the same as resellers of the real are... they all suck, fake, or authentic resellers. I personally don't have a problem with thefake sellers. If there's a market for it, then so be it. The person buying fakes should know better, or B. knows they are buying fakes.

There should seriously be a team of NT members that put in work educating herbs.
You know how everyone has a position they must play? I play my position when it comes 2 getting HoH kicks. Other members need 2 fully utilize their skills.
We need 2 build a better community off of the strength of those that can take charge.

The Yeezy has made non-shoe heads fall victim 2 Nike hype...

wrong^^^^^
I can imagine that fans of Kanye have gotten got. I am talking about non-Nike heads. The less educated consumer
Nice try tho
You did better last time, better luck next time

REMINDER
Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by they

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

BTW, all limited/hypebeast shoes launching at NikeTown from now on will be Raffle status. Enjoy
Good. Keep all the hype and campers in their hometowns.

dude dressed up as a skittle was with a group from out of town that started 3 days early...you are reading this
Stay the @%+% out of New York. You are not welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom