* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Man I caved and bought a pair on GOAT. Figured $230 shipped isn't too bad considering retail is $190+tax and shipping. Good thing they had my size.
By any chance are you a size 8? I saw it on the GOAT app for $220 that size I almost did it since that's what I wear.

I have to believe this is being done to test the market with Bron retros and once they see there is a demand for them they will hit stores with more pairs. I wasn't around when the first wave of Jordan retros hit since I'm only 24 but I can imagine it was similar
the first retro 1's rotted on big 5 shelves for 40 bucks

Yeah I'm an 8. Didn't want to take any chances.
I feel you, since I'll probably strike out I'll need you to DM how these fit as a 8 because I'm 8.5,8 pending the sneaker. So if I'm going to get it after retail I rather not have something with a lot of space.

I feel you, since I'll probably strike out I'll need you to DM how these fit as a 8 because I'm 8.5,8 pending the sneaker. So if I'm going to get it after retail I rather not have something with a lot of space.

Yeah I'm usually a 7.5 to 8 but for some reason every Lebron shoe I own runs small. I'll let u know. There's an 8.5 still on GOAT last I checked.

IMG_6677.JPG
200w.gif

I have to believe this is being done to test the market with Bron retros and once they see there is a demand for them they will hit stores with more pairs. I wasn't around when the first wave of Jordan retros hit since I'm only 24 but I can imagine it was similar
Nah Jordan retro went on sale plus the first wave of retros were easy to get no line no raffles just go n cop with ease

Yeah I see it but for $295 I don't know if I'm willing to do that right now.

Same boat. Wish I grabbed them when they were 220 but really not wanting to pay 295 for these. Looks like I'm missing this colourway too since there's 0 chance they'll be releasing in New Zealand with those limited USA numbers.

Crazy these being retro ed. I still have my OG white and royal blue pair. Did some crazy training in them back then.

Not even trying for these. I was pumped as h*ll til nike messed that up with this limited bs and stupid launch

salute to those who jumped on that goat price....wishing i kept tabs on this thread better, because i missed out

vachetta and the red/white that retro'd early this year had forefoot zooms?

imo kobe and lebron retros are nike's last bet to save the line this is why theyre releasing them slowly, this way the hype will not die fast.

Back
Top Bottom