* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

00BD2BD1-96DE-4495-ADA8-8CB010166B17.jpeg
Sneakernews saying that the red chrome on the back (which is new) will flake off with wear and expose the original metallic chrome that was on the 03 release. But they put this sticker on the sole plates of soccer cleats that have the chrome because they flake and become the dull color underneath. I'm wondering which it will actually be.

nike will retro them ("remastered") in 4 years and have the original metallic chrome on the heel.

and then retro them again after 4 years but this time it'll now have forefoot zooms...nike's smart, man.

My 2003’s just separated this past winter at a cavs game..was flopping around the whole night haha

Gonna check in a footlocker tomorrow I kinda want these for real... Nike need to chill with these limited *** releases. Wasn't Footlocker just complaining about taking losses in sales due to limited products that customers want?

I hope they release the black ones next. I'll be done with the AZGs after those. I'd like to add the White/Red/Navy "1st Games" to the family, but won't lose any sleep over them. Already have the wheats basically DS (wheelchair benefits), the actual 1st Games are on the way, and just snagged DS Vanchettas for $160. They can't touch the true wheats IMO, but couldn't pass up on that price.

Looks like at my HOH they are doing bluetooth beacon so code wont be revealed until timer goes off. Sorry I couldnt provide.

Back
Top Bottom