* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

I don't know if i should just pay resell or play the game online saturday. If the price gets around $220 i think i'm going to just pay the extra $35

Is there anyway I can find out if these are coming to Switzerland? Trying to figure out how to cop other than on Nike.com

How wearable are a pair of OG wheats? Any incite is great before I spend 350 DS too

Don't do it, buy only as a show piece.

I second this -- I wouldn't buy to wear unfortunately... tracked down a couple pairs of OGs within the past year since I beat my original pair into the ground. With one pair, which was in pristine condition, I nearly had the entire sole separate from the upper during my first wear.

I can't act surprised, but really disappointed that these are virtually unattainable for many. One of my fave hoop models of all time

This release is ridiculous. Reminds me of the Air Max 1s in March.

IMG952490.jpg

For all scared of coping OG pair, just take to local shoe repair shop who is reliable, and they can get the sole back in tact, have done it with numerous OG Jordan Pairs and early pairs form 2000's. Usually runs from 30-60 bucks

Not following this release but just figured I'd pass along the info.. FTL man says they're only getting xxx pairs nationwide, 2 locations, and he can't even secure a pair for himself.

Not following this release but just figured I'd pass along the info.. FTL man says they're only getting xxx pairs nationwide, 2 locations, and he can't even secure a pair for himself.
Only 2 locations?

Not according to the map and who were getting codes for the reservation app

IMG_6782.PNG

so some footlocker stores are gonna get these?

forget about it man!

pairs are probably already being backdoored.

I can vouch for the footlocker store I'm familiar with in Ohio. Pairs aren't being backdoored. Employees have been told to use the app like everyone else.

Had a chance to cop off GOAT for $250 and passed... hoping tomorrow I don't have the regurts

Need these. Mom bought me these when they first came out back then & she NEVER bought me expensive sneakers so they kinda have meaning to me

Y'all can keep the AZG's I'm waiting on the 2's... Dont wanna pay 300+ (like for any other lebron) for a DS pair

For all scared of coping OG pair, just take to local shoe repair shop who is reliable, and they can get the sole back in tact, have done it with numerous OG Jordan Pairs and early pairs form 2000's. Usually runs from 30-60 bucks

That's what I'm planning to do with the 2's that I just picked up.

Completely spaced out on this release, but these are a must cop. My favorite shoes as a kid

Back
Top Bottom