* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

It was the coldest form of QS too. Released on 1/25/17, via SNKS and only a handful of boutiques. They were very, very limited.
They were also at the bottom of the page going over the history of the shoe. If you didn't scroll to the bottom right away, you were out of luck.

That SNKRS drop was so foul, deadass happened randomly when I was on the train on my way home from work. I was SICK.
They were also at the bottom of the page going over the history of the shoe. If you didn't scroll to the bottom right away, you were out of luck.

Yeah, that release was nothing nice. Luckily, while I'd like to own the shoe for collection purposes, I was never a huge fan of the First Game colorway. If it was White/Red/Black instead of its actual White/Red/Navy, I would be in without a doubt, and pissed even more so about the drop.

Goat prices are insane right now, people just trying to take advantage :smh:

Just checked to see my sz 9 on GOAT. $1000?!? Crazy.

Anybody know what the ppl on GOAT smoking? Those prices are ridiculous there's more of these than there were the first retro CW this year

Once the word got out, the hype train started rolling. These will be task but there are a lot more avenues to cop than the first retro.

Once the word got out, the hype train started rolling. These will be task but there are a lot more avenues to cop than the first retro.
There are definitely more ways to get these than the first release, but seeing as how sparse that release was, I have a bad feeling it still might be a pain in the *** to get these at all. I hope not for those that want, but I'm nervous for them.

Glad I ordered from GOAT when I did. I got an order number and a sneaker verification. Does that mean I'm good? First time using GOAT so I have no idea how it works.

Glad I ordered from GOAT when I did. I got an order number and a sneaker verification. Does that mean I'm good? First time using GOAT so I have no idea how it works.
Once it says that GOAT has verified/authenticated the shoes, and they're on the way, then I'd say you're good.

20170823_190846.jpg

20170823_190903.jpg

20170823_190930.jpg

Back
Top Bottom