* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Very faint pink dot on the tongue from stockx pair. Don't think the seller would give additional discount or anything, and I plan to play in them, so I told them to go ahead and send my way! Good luck everyone.
IMG_5189.JPG

Very faint pink dot on the tongue from stockx pair. Don't think the seller would give additional discount or anything, and I plan to play in them, so I told them to go ahead and send my way! Good luck everyone.
IMG_5189.JPG

That can be fixed real quick lol. Acetone is your friend.

These look great. And it appears that the price is dropping at least in my size. On StockX I've seen it drop from $295 to now $220. So maybe there is really a bit more than what was originally thought of?

Are these TTS or go a half size up? In the newer lebrons I always go half size up. I'm an 11.5 I picked a 12 for my app reserves if I hit

I want to say I'm grabbing a size 10 at the local nike town, but it will be tough. I have the bred retro 13 on deck to exchange if there's a size 10 available when I'm there in person.

Calling the day before to inquire wouldn't hurt these days.

The actual "First Games" I bought just got received by GOAT. Now I just need them to be verified/authenticated and shipped.

Back
Top Bottom