* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

I'm happy I got them on stockx. I paid $268 for them. Had the all star azg when I was 14, and it got messed it the first time I wore them by snow.But I thought it would go for way more. How limited was this to the ones in January? Like why is this around the $250 mark, while the January one is at $600?

IMG_1290.jpg
Glad I got a pair to replace these haha

Sorry just a little off topic but for those who ordered and are getting shipped from Canada to the US. We don't have to pay any duty/import fees as long as its under $800 correct? And if so what shipping services are you guys planning on using to ship into the US?

Congrats to those who scored a pair. I appreciate these more now than when they first released. Will pick up the wheats if they release.

I'm happy I got them on stockx. I paid $268 for them. Had the all star azg when I was 14, and it got messed it the first time I wore them by snow.But I thought it would go for way more. How limited was this to the ones in January? Like why is this around the $250 mark, while the January one is at $600?

All about supply vs demand
The true first games were limited back in the day while these sat on shelves and hit discounts. Even though he wore these vs the kings on the road in the opener I think its generally still viewed that they dont really have any significance and the First Games do.

whats a good price on a size 10?

i wouldnt be suprised if these slowly creep up in price over the long run.

thanks

All about supply vs demand
The true first games were limited back in the day while these sat on shelves and hit discounts. Even though he wore these vs the kings on the road in the opener I think its generally still viewed that they dont really have any significance and the First Games do.
that makes sense. And I'm guessing there's weren't as limited .

Back
Top Bottom