* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

u think theres a chance of a restock? resell isnt horrible around 250 for a sz 10.

low i see on stock x is 8.5 for 235

more of a collection piece. as much i hate that crybaby (im a dubbs fan for discretion), but hes hands down the dominant figure of our generation.

**** lebron hahashoulda been a 3x

Attachments

• DUBZ.jpg
    DUBZ.jpg
    996.1 KB · Views: 15
Yeah I called, was cancelled. Pissed they can authorize my card, basically take my funds and not have the shoes. Tell me then that the shoes aren't available.

Yeah I called, was cancelled. Pissed they can authorize my card, basically take my funds and not have the shoes. Tell me then that the shoes aren't available.

Called back again and this time got put on hold so he rep could call stores needless to say cancelled here as well

Damn, if thats the case for everyone, mine is probably cancelled as well. going to ask my friend to double check later today

Theres a paypal jig tho, i order yeezys from Canada all the time doing it, just gotta add the canada addresss when youre checking out and change addy

Man still waiting on that GOAT email for verification. On the other hand, just took my 2's that I picked up near deadstock to have them reglued at a local repair shoe shop. Only $15 for the entire pair!

Last edited:
So those talking about regluing the originals...what are you doing when that Zoom dies? New insoles?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom