* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

those that were canceled , did ftl canada send u guys an email yet? kinda bad they just tell you when u ask a representative, but no email

I'm unable to try these on, so I plan on purchasing off GOAT / StockX. I'm looking for a snug fit, without any heel slippage. Would you guys that have tried them on recommend going true to size or half a size down? I have normal width feet by the way.

I'm unable to try these on, so I plan on purchasing off GOAT / StockX. I'm looking for a snug fit, without any heel slippage. Would you guys that have tried them on recommend going true to size or half a size down? I have normal width feet by the way.
My feet are slightly wide, so if you have narrow feet go a half size down. Im a US 13 so i dont get that option. its either TTS or size down which i cant do unless its Jordans.

do you guys think the prices will just keep going up?

thinking about paying resell at the moment, but then again, prices sometimes drop when online orders are delievered.

whats niketalk think?

Just got my GOAT verification for shipping! I was sweating it for a minute. Can't wait to rock these with my CAVS M&N shorts!

Back
Top Bottom