* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

@CJDynasty  nice price 
smokin.gif
 my major concern would more be the glue connecting the sole to the upper all the way around.  I say this from experience w/ AZGs

I picked up 2 pairs within the past year and a half and one of them, though DS when they came in, just completely separated... something that can be fixed but I have yet to attempt.  I have this product called Freesole that really works, I just need to work on the technique before I attempt and completely mess them up

iks mod iks mod I totally agree about the glue. I know w guy that is pretty solid with re-glues so I'll have him do that. Just hoping the midsole is fully stable! Either way I'm just hoping I got shipped the shoes and not a box of rocks haha

^^ thanks Bro I appreciate it! I'm extremely happy! Glad the eBay steal worked out in my favor for a change lol

One of the biggest mistakes I ever made with shoes....passing on these for 69.99 at nordstrom rack (white/red pair)  FML

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
What's good :nerd:

R rodrigofresh finna be like, told yall date TBA [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Crazy fresh.

Plus with all the Steph Curry Under Armour shoes....you KNOW Nike gonna keep this dude laced for the Finals. I expect at least 1 game he isn't going to wear the 13. Just personal thought.

Last edited:
Launch colors of 1 and 2 for me please.

I remember this one guy in HS had the AZGs. He was a nerd but tried to be athletic. Both parents were doctors so they had money and he would always try to get the newest popular shoes hoping to fit in. I felt bad for him in that regard but he was a clown way he acted.

Jordan Retros blew up around the time of the XIV model/second retirement.

LeBron is going to be in the XIV model of his signature line this year.

So maybe next summer we will get them.

Need the first games to come back out......fricken lost my pair in a tornado :smh:

In a Tornado?
Sorry to hear that.
My pair has sole separation issue in the whole toe box area between the soul and the plasic part between the leather.
Tried to re-glue it but it comes off quickly when wearing ....

I remember getting these in 5th grading and playing in my CYO games in them. Me and my brother beat the hell out of them. I remember wearing them to school with holes in the toe area in 6th grade lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom