* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Still have my white/black pair DS. How much are these going for these days? Deciding if I should unload them to fund another purchase or hang on to them

I remember getting these in 5th grading and playing in my CYO games in them. Me and my brother beat the hell out of them. I remember wearing them to school with holes in the toe area in 6th grade lol.

5th grade?!? Sheesh I'm old! I was a freshman in College! But me and Bron are the same age lol...

Still have my white/black pair DS. How much are these going for these days? Deciding if I should unload them to fund another purchase or hang on to them

What size?? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

5th grade?!? Sheesh I'm old! I was a freshman in College! But me and Bron are the same age lol...
What size?? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
9.5 looking to trade for a pair of Metallic 5's that just dropped. Dont wanna pay for them lol

Found an absolute steal for a pair of Zoom Generations Low on Ebay.  Should be here tomorrow.

Found an absolute steal for a pair of Zoom Generations Low on Ebay.  Should be here tomorrow.

I purchased a pair of the black GR version years ago after an ultimate find at a mom & pop store :smokin
Still have not worn them either! For some reason I just could not bring myself to unDS them.

Get at least one wear in, but these are going to have crazy value(this model in general) once Bron retires lol.

Last edited:
Damn, I had all the AZG's. I think I sold 2 pairs of first games on ebay for like $80 back when. I don't even wanna know how much those shoes go for now, hopefully not a lot of loot lol

Just give us a LeBron II retro already Nike. AZG's were aiiight

Damn, I had all the AZG's. I think I sold 2 pairs of first games on ebay for like $80 back when. I don't even wanna know how much those shoes go for now, hopefully not a lot of loot lol

Just give us a LeBron II retro already Nike. AZG's were aiiight

No you didnt. The First Games were white and red and had the date on the inside of the shoe. And those sold for over retail even back then, before reselling blew up.

You might have sold the first colorway for 80. The white and black with red trim.

No you didnt. The First Games were white and red and had the date on the inside of the shoe. And those sold for over retail even back then, before reselling blew up.

You might have sold the first colorway for 80. The white and black with red trim.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] telling him what he did lol
You're probably right though

I had 1st games though...the good ole days :pimp:

I'm grave digging this.

Should I be concerned about a DS pair of first games if I intend to wear? Never heard of any issues with these but for the cost I need to be sure

I'm grave digging this.

Should I be concerned about a DS pair of first games if I intend to wear? Never heard of any issues with these but for the cost I need to be sure
It's tough to say honestly... it really depends on how they've been stored over time. It could be fine, but also not (in my case recently)

Picked up a DS pair of the white/black homes last year. Started to hoop in them and the upper detached from sole in places on both L and R shoes. I was pissed... Casually you'll definitely be safer, but again, it is a risk.

You can also use products out there to re-attach if it were to happen -- a good one to use is Gear Aid FreeSole. Great adhesive and it can flex

Thank you for the advice. As long as we're not talking total failure like crumbling midsoles I think I'd be willing to try. And yes, they would just be for casual use.

It's tough to say honestly... it really depends on how they've been stored over time. It could be fine, but also not (in my case recently)

Picked up a DS pair of the white/black homes last year. Started to hoop in them and the upper detached from sole in places on both L and R shoes. I was pissed... Casually you'll definitely be safer, but again, it is a risk.

You can also use products out there to re-attach if it were to happen -- a good one to use is Gear Aid FreeSole. Great adhesive and it can flex

that has me cautious to put on the azgs or the 2s if they are still DS

I played 21 in some DS 2s last year and noticed the sole started coming off at some places. Got rid of em. I pretty much have moved on from rocking old shoes like that unfortunately.

My hope is that by getting these and obviously wearing only for casual wear sparingly, I will be ok. As long as the midsole doesn't crumble (which I think we left in the 90s) I can deal with some midsole glue repair.. done it with an 03 pair of SBs no problem

I played 21 in some DS 2s last year and noticed the sole started coming off at some places. Got rid of em. I pretty much have moved on from rocking old shoes like that unfortunately.

Same. My limit is about 10 years and that's when I've been the sole owner and know how they were stored.

Shoes aren't meant to last forever

I'm grave digging this.

What's the price range of the first games?

Back
Top Bottom