* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

If that rumor is true, I wonder if they'll bring back OG colorways or do something new like Kobe's Prelude/FTB releases.

Still have DS pairs of both the First Game and the White Crimsons also.

I remember buying (3) pairs of the White Crimsons at the outlet for $49 each.

The first few all hit outlets.

Got my IIs from the outlet for $99.

All I know is they better not Retro first games after what I just paid lol.

I don't feel too bad, 350 shipped and DS in my size. Took me a while to find them and the seller took extreme preservation care with them including taking them out of storage to breath each year. No yellowing either, can't wait

Still have DS pairs of both the First Game and the White Crimsons also.

I remember buying (3) pairs of the White Crimsons at the outlet for $49 each.

Yea that was the good ole days. I got all mine with my FNL employee discount [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

All I know is they better not Retro first games after what I just paid lol.

I don't feel too bad, 350 shipped and DS in my size. Took me a while to find them and the seller took extreme preservation care with them including taking them out of storage to breath each year. No yellowing either, can't wait

Highly doubt they would do any OG colorway. I've been saying for years they should do a Prelude style concept but instead chose 1 F&F/PE colorway to release per model. Man that would be sick!

If that rumor is true, I wonder if they'll bring back OG colorways or do something new like Kobe's Prelude/FTB releases.
A prelude/FTb lebron collection would be fire, need whichever 3s they do

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom