* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Full length zoom, carbon fibre shank plate, Sphere sockliner and 'premium' leather - this joint on paper is already better than the XIV.

nike-air-zoom-generation-gr-white-crimson-4-15.jpg

Yeah I don't remember the ZG being too premium.

Just read this on another site:

Next month, during NBA All-Star weekend, Nike plans on giving sneaker lovers another colorway of the Nike Air Zoom Generation. The 'Wheat' colorway that LeBron James rocked in the Rookie-Sophomore challenge back in the 2004 NBA All-Star weekend look to be returning with a slight change. With 'Vachetta Tan' colorways becoming very popular with Nike at the moment, they have decided to release this new color scheme of the Air Zoom Generation. This will be the first new colorway of the shoe since LeBron's rookie year.

If this is true, then this is the new Wheat.

Until I see photos I'll hold off on commenting.

Last edited:
You're right,  and that's why they should flood them this time around..  let everybody get a chance at a pair

just my thoughts tho

Yes, very true.

I think there should be a solid amount on SNKRS. Hopefully I can grab a pair

In my opinion with so few retailers getting them I think it will be extremely hard to land a pair on the SNKRS website.

Last edited:
Just read this on another site:

Next month, during NBA All-Star weekend, Nike plans on giving sneaker lovers another colorway of the Nike Air Zoom Generation. The 'Wheat' colorway that LeBron James rocked in the Rookie-Sophomore challenge back in the 2004 NBA All-Star weekend look to be returning with a slight change. With 'Vachetta Tan' colorways becoming very popular with Nike at the moment, they have decided to release this new color scheme of the Air Zoom Generation. This will be the first new colorway of the shoe since LeBron's rookie year.

If this is true, then this is the new Wheat.

Until I see photos I'll hold off on commenting.

very interesting

Hopefully they re release blk pair plus the white black and red pair(home) I didn't really want the first games as much as those pairs...

Back
Top Bottom