* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Man. I'm an AZG fanatic because of the shoe's design, but that sample version is crazy fire :smokin

Looking back, those should've been the Lebron 2. And than the 2 should've been the 3, and so on. Would've been nice to see it play out that way.

Last edited:
No idea what you guys see in those samples :x

I mean they aren't bad by any means, but they aren't better than what we got either I don't think.

Man. I'm an AZG fanatic because of the shoe's design, but that sample version is crazy fire :smokin

Looking back, those should've been the Lebron 2. And than the 2 should've been the 3, and so on. Would've been nice to see it play out that way.

Those samples aren't enough of a chance from what was released to be acceptable as a second entry model. People would complain about unoriginality.

Da Rare AT sighting. What's up my brother

never owned or been a fan of this shoe, but i have more appreciation for it now. i'd possible cop the "1st game" joints, but nothing else. in general, i think lebrons kicks are good on court, but severely lacking casually.

never owned or been a fan of this shoe, but i have more appreciation for it now. i'd possible cop the "1st game" joints, but nothing else. in general, i think lebrons kicks are good on court, but severely lacking casually.

The vii says what up

Sorry guys I couldn't make it to HOH this weekend. Luckily a homey of mine was able to get me the head start via some app that guesses PW I guess.good luck to all hoping to cop to rock!

i have no clue. he asked for my FTL app login an d info and 5 minutes later he told me to check. and my 5 minute headstart turned to 6 minutes 

Prices on goat are ridiculous right now 
laugh.gif

It's got you worried and talking about it.
kind of. but the marketing doesn't work for me in the sense that if i miss on this cw, ill cop another. it just leaves a sour taste for me and moves me away from retro series 

Last edited:
The High sample was straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]... that Grey pair is unbelievable!!

Back
Top Bottom