* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

My size 
smokin.gif

i'm mad nike played us again on something we want. mad, but not surprised. that's their f boy m.o.

congrats to those who got there pairs. as some what as a semi lebron fan this isn't something new they always finds a way to make things limited.

great player just don't like the moves they make with his sneaker line.

Last edited:
Russell Todd: As of now, We are waiting for the rescheduled release of the AIR ZOOM GENERATION. No worries, we will make sure to keep releasing updates on the SNKRS app for the new release date. 
Andrew: So they are not coming out today? 
Russell Todd: Yes. We're rescheduling the release if the AIR ZOOM GENERATION. Via Nike chat 
mean.gif

Russell Todd: As of now, We are waiting for the rescheduled release of the AIR ZOOM GENERATION. No worries, we will make sure to keep releasing updates on the SNKRS app for the new release date. 
Russell Todd: Yes. We're rescheduling the release if the AIR ZOOM GENERATION. Via Nike chat 
mean.gif
Soooooooooo They are coming out today, but the time is to be determined?  Is that correct?  Let me go ask a 10th Rep, for a 10th different answer lol

Russell Todd: Yes. We're rescheduling the release if the AIR ZOOM GENERATION. 
Via Nike chat :smh:

Love how they say "No worries, we will make sure to keep releasing updates"

I haven't seen one word out of them regarding this release :smh:

Size 13 (my size) going for 999 on the bay...
Wow, I count (13) pairs.

Are we too believe this guy got (13) pairs.
Maybe he paid people to wait in line for him at Kith.

Talk about a score, wow...
Him and his boys are at every release in NYC. They cut the line, buy pairs, buy backdoor from a lot of these stores, and also try to buy from those able to get for retail

Him and his boys are at every release in NYC. They cut the line, buy pairs, buy backdoor from a lot of these stores, and also try to buy from those able to get for retail

Damn, that's incredible and unfortunate for those who try to purchase legitimately

Last edited:
Reps are still stating it will release on SNKRS today . Nike twitter will announce they said. Maybe tip off tonight against Sacramento .

Back
Top Bottom