* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

you guys act like they rang up 13 pairs for one customer 

i would love to know who ok'd this process for release first off they shouldve told lebron to be quiet not release a video lyin' over this first kicks like they were gonna be available to those who wanted them(on some kanye promises)second they should let thses fly on nike app only no instore to give you a false sense that you actually had a shot....nike has done a great job on the 14s and now an even better job on azg thumbs up  #ontothelebron15s

I noticed the Air Force One SFG was delayed about 12 hours last week. This could be a similar situation... keep an eye on SNKRS today.

you guys act like they rang up 13 pairs for one customer 
I've seen it happen before.  This guy (pictured in the blue t-shirt) was allowed to buy the entire Area 72 All star collection a few years ago.

I called and asked for the Kobe 8s.  The manager gave me a certain time frame to get to the store.

I didn't know what was going on when I got there, but the store had only been open for about 20 minutes.  It was just myself and blue t-shirt guy in the store.

After I let the manager know I was the caller, my pair was taken out and he rung up the blue t-shirt guy.  I paid for my pair and dude just starts talking.  That's when I realized what was going on.

It was a school day (so there wasn't a crowd).  Dude just starts loading up the boxes and I snapped a quick picture.  This was the most (expletive, expletive) I've ever seen.

I've seen it happen before.  This guy (pictured in the blue t-shirt) was allowed to buy the entire Area 72 All star collection a few years ago.

I called and asked for the Kobe 8s.  The manager gave me a certain time frame to get to the store.

I didn't know what was going on when I got there, but the store had only been open for about 20 minutes.  It was just myself and blue t-shirt guy in the store.

After I let the manager know I was the caller, my pair was taken out and he rung up the blue t-shirt guy.  I paid for my pair and dude just starts talking.  That's when I realized what was going on.

It was a school day (so there wasn't a crowd).  Dude just starts loading up the boxes and I snapped a quick picture.  This was the most (expletive, expletive) I've ever seen.
this is sad footlocker smh

They're the same cat's that are gonna get the unclaimed pairs backdoored to them from nikelab too. The draw is a blessing for them cause half the winners won't pick up cause they're not even on the east coast

if you think about it though its easier to sell 1 person 13 pairs then to sell them individually... its messed up but thats how connects work... and it sucks because some people just want 1 pair to themselves... but its all about connects these days i wish i had that but nope have to rely on the manual way of copping online which is hit or miss

if you think about it though its easier to sell 1 person 13 pairs then to sell them individually... its messed up but thats how connects work... and it sucks because some people just want 1 pair to themselves... but its all about connects these days i wish i had that but nope have to rely on the manual way of copping online which is hit or miss
It's easier but that's bad for their business in the long run. Pretty sure that's one of the reasons why Jordan is endorsing deals with regular mom & pop stores

Back
Top Bottom