* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

This is unfortunately another perfect example of why Nike is falling behind the three stripes.
you can't get trash adidas products on a daily basis though 
roll.gif

adidas shoes arent exactly accessible either... this is one of the few limited nike releases... i really wish these werent so difficult to cop but i guess i save money

Refuse to believe people care about lebrons again. This is bogus.

The line at xhibition here in cleveland was constant today for the raffle, I'm sure alot of them were there just to resell if they win, but people at least here in cleveland care for sure...

Man Nike and Lebron should be ashamed of themselves...why get on the internet and announce something that you are going to make 10 of....and they wonder why their numbers are falling...love releasing BS no one wants[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Took like a hour for it to show up on my app. I didn't think about signing out and back in for the app.

I was able to get the Kyrie Samurai 3's with no problem, like it was instant but this was awful.

Especially laughable because OGs sold today are going for equal or less.

I hate to say this again but I hope it helps guys out.. I bought an OG pair (11.5) FGs with box, lebron card, heel plastic still on for 350 shipped. Granted care was taken over the years to prevent the glue from separating, but there is no way I pay that much for a Retro when there are wearable OGs out there for the taking. Look around and buy some legitimate history!

I hate to say this again but I hope it helps guys out.. I bought an OG pair (11.5) FGs with box, lebron card, heel plastic still on for 350 shipped. Granted care was taken over the years to prevent the glue from separating, but there is no way I pay that much for a Retro when there are wearable OGs out there for the taking. Look around and buy some legitimate history!

My OGs worn once from DS smdh

View media item 2312193

Yea my OGs are separating at the toe, but nothing a little glue cant fix. Looking foward to the retro+ colorways, I'm sure those will be limited also...

ideal future retros
Azg Olympic low
ASG or dunkman II''s
ASG or dunkman III's
ASG (both), dunkman or Fruity pebble IV (0 chance this happens)
China or Yankee V
dunkman VII
South beach VIII

I'll go back to dreaming.

Back
Top Bottom