* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Like every basketball shoe that drops before/around all star weekend. I'm guessing this is manufactured hype. Ovo 12s, first games, as 6 and 1 will all be available at SNKRS express.

Come on, let's see an og / retro side by side comparison!

Saw em next to each other at flight club today. Other than the yellowing swoosh and the chrome protectors on the back, they were virtually indistinguishable.

guys i totally get that your mad nike made this release hard, but seriously, nobody would buy these if they made them GR. I mean seriously I had a pair as a gift and i thought they sucked then and they suck now looking back at them. i mean they arent a bad shoe and i dont knock anybody for wanting them but.... except fro the diehards i dont think theyd be even moving at a normal pace.

call me when they screw up the 7-11 retro release then imma get my pitch fork and be out there with yall yelling.

SMH disrespecting the only Lebron model to provide godly shin feels and to create the Kings Pride.

mean.gif

7 through 10 were fine. 11 was the beginning of the downfall. Sorry but that shoe was terrible IMO
I agree 11 was the beggining but the metalic colorways on it were FIRE (red, blue, that iron man looking colorway, miami nights) Im still trying to get my hands on a good pair of the Red metallics

Last edited:
The 12 was decent. Only copped da Pigalle juans on deep disco

At this point I just want a big *** GR release of the white and black pair so everyone can enjoy this shoe. First games were a grail for the longest time but moreso for the history and details.. always thought the white/black pair was the most striking.

Anyone read through the SNKRS story on the AZG? Coming up always heard of the H2 influence, it was neat to as how much further it went with the soldier/military inspirations. Love this shoe

Was excited to see AZg Retro...after 1st games almost impossible, now these Vachetta Tans have just made me uninterested 

Back
Top Bottom