* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

This showing in subscription feed had me excited for a possible retro... Now I'm sad and jealous of the dude above me...

Hallelujah... [emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

anyone know what a pair of DS Air Zoom Generation Sz 9 is worth these days?  i've been searching ebay but the price that some people are asking doesn't seem to reliable and no one is bidding on them....

Ive been watching AZGs on ebay over the last month. DS is going between 200-300, with the exception of 1st games which are skyballing currently, but with good reason.

My 1st games had no yellowing, but my Breds, the left shoe has yellow swooshes. I like it though. Vintage look.

So this retro just isn't happening is it?

They will eventually. Jordan was up to the XV before a successful retro release with the III's/IV's. The I's retro in 1994 were a flop at the time.

If Vick can get retros after being dropped (and later picked back up) by Nike for his drama you know an enduring flagship athlete will.

I want to say current prices are in the 250-300 price range

That's really not a bad price. Durable show that I've beat to hell over the years. Still look decent.

My wheats were probably my most durable shoe ever... I played the **** outta them... Beat the **** outta them... Mowed the lawn the **** outta them... They Lasted me a good 3 to 4 years before I finally had to call it quits...

Back
Top Bottom