* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

This is a hype release plain and simple. Nike isn't checking interest because they already know it's there. They got the next 3 releases already lined up on the internal calendar. It's not like they can be like "oh, these sold out, let's release new ones in a few weeks for all start weekend". Takes time for production so they've had these plans in place for a while.

Last edited:
This is a hype release plain and simple. Nike isn't checking interest because they already know it's there. They got the next 3 releases already lined up on the internal calendar. It's not like they can be like "oh, these sold out, let's release new ones in a few weeks for all start weekend". Takes time for production so they've had these plans in place for a while.

To be fair, the Lebron line hasn't had hype in years... Even DB 13s hit some outlets. They really needed to inject some interest into the line and I guess this is how they are going to do it. My guess is they start slowly increasing the quantity of retros that release until interest is enough so they can release GRs.

Figures these would be super limited meanwhile the 13s and soldiers are on deep *** discount. Whatever gonna try for em

Salty but not surprised. If they drop the black joints ill be happy, anything else they can suck it

16229179_1842732902678491_5807861082110296064_n.jpg

was there a code or were u able to do it with bluetooth? lol how many pairs now?

edit just seen you changed it. i was tryna figure out what you meant with that emoji at first lol

Last edited by a moderator:
was there a code or were u able to do it with bluetooth? lol how many pairs now?

edit just seen you changed it. i was tryna figure out what you meant with that emoji at first lol

employee told me, he was able to check inventory and 10.5 is his size.
Don't know any other sizes though

Last edited:
My hope is Nike does the same thing they've done witb other limited shoes.....a few weeks after the initial release these start popping up at different HOH across the country. Last release I remember doing that is the SC Gloves

Well to be fair First Games were limited-ish when they first released (3-5000? pairs). So I guess all this makes sense...

Last edited:
Anybody found out about KITH? Or was that just an error?

I guess that article on this release was all wrong, initially said SNKRS, HOH 34th, UNDFTD, KITH. Not looking like anything other than the HOH. 

Last edited:

Anybody found out about KITH? Or was that just an error?

I guess that article on this release was all wrong, initially said SNKRS, HOH 34th, UNDFTD, KITH. Not looking like anything other than the HOH. 
They'll probably get them since ronnie has a good relationship with nike

Back
Top Bottom