* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

You shouldnt be surprised, look at the Kaws release, Jordan Wings releases ETC. Its no reason to be in disbelief, thats just the nature of the beast

But KAWS was a collab deal. The Wings is meant to be limited.

This is a shoe that was widely available originally and had never been retroed in any form and we get shafted.

IIRC, the first games were a limited release too originally, something like 500 or 1000 pairs, so I wasn't totally surprised that the retro of that colorway was also limited. That said, I hope future releases, especially GRs that originally got heavily discounted, will be widespread for everybody.

IIRC, the first games were a limited release too originally, something like 500 or 1000 pairs, so I wasn't totally surprised that the retro of that colorway was also limited. That said, I hope future releases, especially GRs that originally got heavily discounted, will be widespread for everybody.

No fam, the OG release had higher numbers than this re-retro. FWIW, I worked for Nike Canada at the time and there were at least 500 pairs in Toronto itself. They were a QS though and select cities got them.

Got it. I just remember the first games being a more limited release than the others, but wasn't sure on the numbers besides hearing 500-1000 tossed around a few times.

Did anybody catch that? There was a guy wearing the First Game retro on the first row in game 3 of the finals

I've been wearing the Tan LeBron 1s for a couple months now but the leather has not darkened like the tan Jordan 1 [emoji]128530[/emoji]

You got a pic? I've only worn mine maybe 3x and I've always wondered if it's really made out of vachetta leather.

View media item 2459726
GALLERY]

Ik its bootleg but its the only way i know how to make a custom rn, Which one would yall pick?

Back
Top Bottom