* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

yoooo this is huge!! always wanted these PEs :smokin

If these are limited, all you brahs wearing 11.5 too better fall back.....
tumblr_lyjk1yMMwB1qlphfk.gif

Sneaker news just put it up on IG so it’s going down. Hopefully a lot of pairs are made this time and it’s not a QS and is the same $175.
These will be had! I'd almost bet money that it'll be a QS, just like the White/Black/Red actual "First Game" release. While I may or may not try for the SVSM pair, the Black/White pair is the last AZG I need to add to the collection.

never been a fan of the black pair. gl to those going for them. CANNOT wait for the svsm though.

Homie at my local Mom and Pop says both going to be QS. (no numbers yet) but SVSM super QS and Blacks QS like the White and Black that dropped. Basically I will not get a pair. SMH

Take it with a grain of salt but he is pretty trustworthy.

I’m almost certain my only chance for these is if they reserve them or give exclusive access via SNKRS :frown:

So that means blacks will be about 220 resell for anyone worried about striking out. Not too bad.
SVSM will probably go for 3+ :smh:

Sounds about right :smh:

I just want the blacks. Ima retail or bust dude for the past year or 2 and dont wanna break that.... but mannn may be tempted here around 200 to 220

Back
Top Bottom