* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

What’s the usual turn around time for Undefeated from ordering to shipped?. Obviously with the holiday I expect a delay but just wanted to know as I haven’t ordered from them before? Thanks

What’s the usual turn around time for Undefeated from ordering to shipped?. Obviously with the holiday I expect a delay but just wanted to know as I haven’t ordered from them before? Thanks

From the confirmation email:

“Please allow up to 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery.”

I remembered I ordered from them in the summer time. Took 3-4 days to process but it got to me in 2 days after it shipped. Only because I’m in the same state as them and they use UPS ground.

May take longer with the holiday time.

Waiting for King’s Rook. In the meantime...

0E3A74C8-EA37-43BB-BEFF-0E0B1B2479B2.jpeg

Damn, I was in middle school nearing graduation back in 2004 when this was out, and I remember I kept gazing at it on the Nike Basketball website along with the LeBron 2s. No allowance or any of that and I only had two of my first three pairs of Nikes ever! So glad this exact colorway came back, and isn't butchered! Freaking nearly 14 years later, haha...

Question for anyone that has the originals... did the chrome bumper thing (sorry for my lack of knowledge on what this is called) on the back ever start to flake/break apart? I find it a bit unsettling that the retro pairs are going to be doing that.

24463137567_739c70f8b7_b.jpg

Damn, I was in middle school nearing graduation back in 2004 when this was out, and I remember I kept gazing at it on the Nike Basketball website along with the LeBron 2s. No allowance or any of that and I only had two of my first three pairs of Nikes ever! So glad this exact colorway came back, and isn't butchered! Freaking nearly 14 years later, haha...

Question for anyone that has the originals... did the chrome bumper thing (sorry for my lack of knowledge on what this is called) on the back ever start to flake/break apart? I find it a bit unsettling that the retro pairs are going to be doing that.

24463137567_739c70f8b7_b.jpg
OGs has the same tag and warning so that’s not really a change

Back
Top Bottom