Official Nike Breast Cancer Thread - Volume It deserves its own Thread

Well I made the 3 hour drive to HOH Chi yesterday to get my all star HD's. Saw the "think pinks" in person. They are nice thats for sure. Iasked about the release and they said they will be giving out tickets to people in line today (Sunday) and then they have to come back tomorrow to buy them. So since I live 3 hours away its not feasible for me to drive up again today and tomorrow to get these. Really sucks I missed out cuz I wanted these. Goodluck to everyone else.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Man.. I guess thats not lookin good for me then at all...

I still got you on my radar. I'll be heading out to HoHLA early tomorrow morning. We'll see how bad lines are on a Monday.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks my man.. Much appreciated. If I am able to get the extra pair (which I hope) I will be giving one to the Breast Cancer Society Event Organizers here toauction off themselves, and maybe with their pub and the folks attending they can get a LARGE portion. Although its one shoe, it gives Nike attention theydon't need and makes money for Research.

Not really sure why Nike didn't offer to donate shoes for auction to several Breast Cancer Organizations across the Nation. Oh well.

For anyone in the DC Area.

Walk for Breast Cancer:

avonwalk.org

Don't think these have been posted UNC and NC State Pink Kay Yow shirts. They are available on footballfanatics.com. Not sure if they are men's. ThinkI'm going to pick up a Carolina one.
ef315aecc83e388b4c4f260ea95f1bc9188e160.jpg

6f415be1ca303c836c399474e6a8863efe974f8.jpg

Good looks fellas. Same price on Nike. I wonder why Nike didn't post all their stuff up on their own site? Oh well. Im glad there are more available.

Not looking good for me either...

11 & 7 needed...but as long as they find their way to someone who wants them, other than to sell, i m cool...

Well, I guess I will throw it out there....if anyone can come across an extra sz 12 I will be needing it. I have been following this release and getting andproviding information about it since it was announced but now I cant be there for it. Like I said I will give someone a lil extra for their trouble for a sz12. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks NT brothers and sisters.

I just got back from HOH Chicago. I got there with about less than an hour before they were going to give the tickets away and i was 10th in line. They onlygot 18 pairs total. By the time they got around to taking my name and size there was only 8 left. At least i was able to get my size! So including NDC thats 2for me!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I just got back from HOH Chicago. I got there with about less than an hour before they were going to give the tickets away and i was 10th in line. They only got 18 pairs total. By the time they got around to taking my name and size there was only 8 left. At least i was able to get my size! So including NDC thats 2 for me!
happy.gif

And there you have it,
depressing new from the chi area,
I wouldn't doubt it being any different here in LA

whos gonna be at HOH LA? ill be their in my kobe ids... trying to hook up a bunch of NTrs...also coping the ASG gear...see u there!

^
If you're going for the HD's
you won't be hooking up much, probably not even yourself.
just don't hold your breath.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
If you're going for the HD's
you won't be hooking up much, probably not even yourself.
just don't hold your breath.
whys that?
im sure they have more than 18 pairs plus imma be their earrlly

^
Just a hunch,
if they have more then 18 pairs.
It will be 1 or 2 more max

good luck if you're gonna try though.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Just a hunch,
if they have more then 18 pairs.
It will be 1 or 2 more max

good luck if you're gonna try though.
maybe, i doubt it will be this limited though..thats just what i think from the way ebay prices are going at

thanks

SMH.... 18 pairs?

Unreal. They don't send 18 pairs anywhere so that means they DID sell some early and or employees got some as well.

Sad... So So Sad.

And let me tell you how hard it is for Nike to produce more of these to put online?

Its not.

18 pairs? Shame on you Nike. What a joke. They cannot even call this a charity release. So consider this, hypothetically, if they did give 2.00 per pair tothe charity, HOH Chicago location generated 36.00 for the foundation. WOW, Nike you are so generous!

just came from HOHny and the biggest was a 11.5. no 11 and they only had 17 pairs. so i ended up with a 9. i need a 11or11.5

There has yet to be any report of anything bigger than 11.5 anywhere it sounds like. There's some on ebay already but only up to 10.5. The NDC releaseonly went up to size 11. I guess Nike thought guys weren't gonna want these.

Wow this release was horrible..to whoever got their pairs..congrats..i did not even attempt to try just because it would b this difficult with the lack ofmultiple size runs!

Back
Top Bottom