Official Nike Breast Cancer Thread - Volume It deserves its own Thread

The size run is up to 16.

NDC did NOT order anythin above size 11 for online sellin "since the shoe is pink".

They are NOT avaliable on special order.

Four Niketowns will be selling these next week and the size run there depends on what the store itself wanted.

This is !+***%* amazing!
roll.gif
I can't believe the @+!% Nike is up to!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

The size run is up to 16.

NDC did NOT order anythin above size 11 for online sellin "since the shoe is pink".

They are NOT avaliable on special order.

Four Niketowns will be selling these next week and the size run there depends on what the store itself wanted.

Don't worry sir, I'm still on the look out for that 12 for ya.

good lookin out franky
pimp.gif
too bad NDC kept freezin on me at checkout..just got off the phone with the Nike rep., ONLY sz.7 is left

Yeah.. between this and the Foam ones goin up on the Non Flash site only is crazy...

Talk about IT and Website Nightmares.. Goooood Night. you HAVE to be a NT Detective damn near! lol

Good looks on the info Vince... too bad I didn't make it in time.

Still holding out hope there is another online release for the Flash site later today as well as the Foams for others to get em.

Yeah... The Flash Site I was on after Vince showed me was the wrong one. I was on Swoosh..

SMH... I almost NEVER go to the regular Nike Flash site.

^
The pink Hyperdunk

When I placed my order it went through really quick,
so I am hoping I'm all good.

Just checked the link again,
and the store is now closed for maintenance

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
The pink Hyperdunk

When I placed my order it went through really quick,
so I am hoping I'm all good.

Just checked the link again,
and the store is now closed for maintenance
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I hope i can find a sz 11 somewhere.

the blue chips are up on NDC. In larges sizes as well. I just got a pair for a very dear friend of mine who is battling with it now. I hope to get a pr of theHD for myself in a 12. Not to get off toic, but please pray for her for me. Go get them if you want them.

My Blue Chips are a size 13 in women sizes. Not sure what sizes they are in now.. BUT they are comfy as what not.

Me and the Wifey have our Chips and shirts on today.

just ordered a pair of the blue chips for the myself too. all i have left is to try and get a pair of hyperdunks...

^
Calvin
you didn't miss anything,
the Hyperdunks only went up to a size 11

and the Blue chips go up to a women's 14
and are still available.

Damn. I wish I had the funds and access to make a purchase like this. Those Hyperdunks would be balled in religously.

I lost an aunt to a very rare form of agressive breast cancer on 4/19/07, while my other aunt (her youngest sister) is surviving it right now. Both of them aremy mom's sisters (she's the middle child) and she's the only one that hasn't been diagnosed with it (thank God).

can someone link me to the nonflash site, can't pull flash up at work...

need an 11, are the HD's available in a 6.5 (womens
glasses.gif
?

^
Hyperdunks are in mens sizes,
and will be releasing at HOH (all 3)
and 4 Niketowns,

NTLA will not be one of them from what I have heard.

Size runs depend on what the individual store ordered, as they come up to a size 16,
but NDC didn't order anything larger then an 11 to sell...
so come monday we'll find out who has/had what

oooO thank you i actually called all of the niketowns LOL in the afternoon and chicago and Nevada has them San fran and nyc has them. honolulu said if they getthem tonight they will call me but im sure its a long shot. since thats 4 already! thanks for the heads up i dont want to go to HOH ny or Niketown and be upsetthey didnt release a big enough size.

I def have to pick up the shirt aswell!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

so i can't order an 11 on the non-flash site?
of the hyperdunk?
No I don't think so,
unless they add them to the non flash site in a restock,
Rock and I had no luck locating them on the non flash site.
and the flash site put them up yesterday and sold out in an hour max.

Back
Top Bottom