Official Nike Breast Cancer Thread - Volume It deserves its own Thread

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
roll.gif

Thanks for the heads up mjvc. Man I wish they would make some real sizes in these things though. How can Nike release this as a mens shoe but then not havemore sizes.

Holy crap! I did manage to cop a pair thanks to a Nter in Chicago, but damn I could have saved him and myself tons of trouble if I knew 2 major websites wouldhave just been releasing these shoes. Strangest random releases of a shoe I've seen in my short time collecting.

Originally Posted by mrvideoguy

Holy crap! I did manage to cop a pair thanks to a Nter in Chicago, but damn I could have saved him and myself tons of trouble if I knew 2 major websites would have just been releasing these shoes. Strangest random releases of a shoe I've seen in my short time collecting.
2 web sites? Whats the other?

^^ oh, ok, I knew that. I thought there was something else today. Still not a release with a size run for me...
eyes.gif
Guess I could cram my size 12 foot into a 10, lol.

I just ordered a size 7.5 frome Eastbay, hopefully they actually ship them. *fingers crossed* Appreciate the heads up.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i wonder if it is that punk *** kid who was in front of me. cause if it is, he's lying. he was 2 or 3rd in line and they had every sz available from 12 and below.
He has a picture of the reciept with the store number. Is store #07456 HOHLA? If so then its him since they only had one size 12.

Had to go ahead and get pair number 2 in a mens 8.5. Damn so close to getting my size 9 once again, but just slept on it again.

I cant believe that kids tryin to get 1200. That is rotten. He could prolly have gotten 400 just listing them regular auctions style. What a greedy ***.

Originally Posted by marley

eastbay had up to a size 12.

Not today they didnt. Only went to size 10.5 even when they first dropped.

thanks, but i knew that too. i was just making it known that they had a 12

eastbay had up to a size 12.

Not today they didnt. Only went to size 10.5 even when they first dropped.

thanks, but i knew that too. i was just making it known that they had a 12

Oh, got ya bro. Man I just wish Nike wasnt bein stingy with the bigger sizes. The curse of the big foot, lol. Actually a 12 aint even that big a size. Maybe we'll see more in the near future.

I cant believe that kids tryin to get 1200. That is rotten. He could prolly have gotten 400 just listing them regular auctions style. What a greedy ***.
lemme tell you about this kid. he wasn't even aware that they were releasing until his homie told him. he looked to be a sz 9 or 10 and healso was aware that my dude behind me in line wore a 12. i'm thinkin he picked them up so that he could make some cash...duh. but the kid hung out infront of the store to see what everyone else came out with. straight scrub.

lemme tell you about this kid. he wasn't even aware that they were releasing until his homie told him. he looked to be a sz 9 or 10 and he also was aware that my dude behind me in line wore a 12. i'm thinkin he picked them up so that he could make some cash...duh. but the kid hung out in front of the store to see what everyone else came out with. straight scrub.

What the hell was he there for in the first place then?

Back
Top Bottom