Official Nike Breast Cancer Thread - Volume It deserves its own Thread

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Jeez, I don't normally come out and talk about the re-sellers(as I can't get mad at them for trying to make a profit) but this is way different. There are many out there that are either affected directly or would like to support such a cause. To place it in such a category as any other hyped up limited release sort of thing is pathetic. How much does Nike contribute for each pair sold? Why limit it when you have the chance to sell more and donate even more? This is a Fail.

Bro,
we all (most) agree with that,
resellers are taking this "limited" stuff for these out of context and it's sad.

It sucks to see these which are supposed to be a good cause, all gobbled up by resellers and a pair for 600? smfh

I'll be writing an email out as well,
I still hope more magically turn up,
call it optimism.

Yeah, let's see. Concept is great, execution is terrible.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I give the Blue Chips this much: They are comfy as hell in Low tops and the Hi's slightly less comfy.

I figure they will go on sale as well, as the Breast Cancer AF25's are $32 bucks on Swoosh and I have gotten those for a few people out there and my self. They have plenty of sizes available.

Rock, any chance you can help an NT'er out with them AF25's? I don't have a Swoosh account obviously, and coming across a pair of the HD's isn't in my budget. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Sorry bro.. The last thing I want to do is risk losin my account and the persons account Im on. I've only hooked family members for this and they areTIGHT on accounts. Trust me. Stuff out of the ordinary and purchased several times at different size sends flags. Sorry.

But if I had a dime for every request like that I'd be sittin phat like Phil Knight.. well maybe Mark Parker..
laugh.gif

Lot of these on ebay. I'm still waiting to see a sz 12 on there. They would prolly bring a grand though so I guess it dont matter.

I must say this shoe in person is GORGEOUS..just got my pair in today..big ups to searchin4j's and flintgrey!

Now is the question..do i pull the trigger on those Hornet Lebron VI's..ahhhh torture!

^
I think Chris said it was some kid in front of him, when behind him there was a dude who wore size 12,
the kid was not a 12.
If I recall correctly,

I've been searchin for that pair to pop up somewhere bro, but no signs of it yet.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by dmxgod

BOOOOOO..

It says 324820-611 Y3..

You guys suck lol
dmx whats the production date?
Production Phase 1:

9/10/08

Production Phase 2:

11/07/08

Rock what do these phases mean? How would you describe what takes place..i'm just curious..

i have seen a pair of all pink kobe Iv's anyone got info on them?
were they part of this release, or just a sample that was/is scrapped ?
and it was not an id ( not like you can use pink anyways on the id )

i really wanted to find a pair for my fiancee.

^^i would say yes but there's a legit forum for that and they could probably help you out more then me....

Back
Top Bottom